Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Thank you Sophie
Sophie Martin, professional photographer from France, spent a couple of weeks at Rawai Camp last year. She had an exhibit of her pictures in April. The exhibit focused on the world of Muay Thai, with many shots of Rawai, Namsaknoi, Tuk and all the trainers and boxers...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 9:36am
by Diana Campillo
j
James
MTP Magazine Issue 5
All the action from Champion of Champions 2 in Jamaica and an interview with Yodsaenklai. http://www.jamesgoyder.com/muaythai/issue_five.pdf If you are interested in writing for my magazine drop me a line at jamesgoyder@yahoo.co.uk
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 11:12pm
by Chris
Triathlon Training
Hi ive been to Rawai muay thai before and really loved it,,since being back in the UK I have started competing in Triathlons and am thinking that Pkuket would be the perfect place to train for them. thinking about doing my own session in the morning and doing muay...
Views: 496   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 1:38pm
by Rob
Muay Thai Boran
Due to popular demand Rawai Camp is now teaching Muay Boran (classical Thai boxing) once a week, on Saturdays. We teach classical moves, like the ones you see in movies like Ong Bak and Beautiful Boxer. I will post a video soon.
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 4:53pm
by fghnjm
New Kitty
There's a new addition to the Rawai Team: Any ideas for a name?
Views: 465   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 12:56pm
by Diana Campillo
l
Lauren
What happened to Bang?
Hey all, saving up to come back and saw bang was no longer there. Just wondering what happened. Thanks
Views: 623   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 11:00am
by Diana Campillo
p
Paddy
Laser Hair Removal
Anyone had any experience with Laser Hair Removal in Phuket? Good / Bad / Costs.... I'm looking at a trip over for 4 weeks and thought of getting the back zapped while I'm there....
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 6:29am
by Ed
Solar Eclipse in Phuket
The solar eclipse will take place between 7-9am. Phuket Gazzette article
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 1:53pm
by Diana Campillo
Dannys on holidays AGAIN !
Danny Avison (Internet manager @ Rawai Muaythai Camp) is moving on... Everything is explained in the Video below
Views: 1672   Replies: 31
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 2:48pm
by Aaron from oz
Prize Money..
Just curious as to how much fighters earn for competing? i think i read on the site that fighters can earn around $400 AUD but what is someone if anything at all likely to earn after a few fights? ...just curious thanks!
Views: 619   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 10:07pm
by Chris
s
Suzy C
Fighting
Hiya! We arrive in Phuket on 29th July and are staying until 11th August. Is this long enough to train for a fight? I know you said before, that 2weeks is really the minimum to train, so I will understand if its too short notice. I don't mind stepping in if you have...
Views: 548   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 8:23pm
by Chris
c
Chris
Courier
Diana, I'm sure you will be able to answer this. I have a package i need to send to Pattaya at the end of the month from the uk. Just wondering who provide a good service in Thailand better to use DHL or fedex? I'm open to other suggestions.
Views: 445   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 8:18pm
by Chris
DIANA
just wanted to say you are doing a great job running the website since danny left rawai. awesome job with the video editing and keeping us up to date. i hope to make it out to rawai this september to see you guys keep up the good work.
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 4:47pm
by Diana Campillo
j
jayde
Att: Diana
Hey Diana, I'm looking at coming back again for three weeks fron the 27th of july till the 18th of august just wondering what the availability of a deluxe single bungalow for that period? cheers Jayde
Views: 518   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 12:33pm
by Diana Campillo
Training During the Wet Season.
I'm thinking about heading over to Thailand in August for 4 weeks at Rawai. I know it can rain non stop during August and September. Does this have any impact on training, humidity and weight loss results? Ben
Views: 712   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 7:24am
by Mike
r
Razy
Weather in Phuket in September 09
does anyone know what the weather is going to be like in september?
Views: 432   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 12, 2009 4:37pm
by jayde
accomodation
has anybody stayed around rawai or chalong in a nice place for roughly 10,000bht per month? if so can you list me the names/address so forth please it would be much appreciated. cheers
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2009 4:44am
by Varun
c
chris
couple of questions
hi everyone im coming to rawai in a little over 2 weeks for a month. just a couple of questions for you all. 1. i have enough money for a bungalow by myself but is the experience better in the shared accommodation and if so why? 2. i was going to bring a couple of...
Views: 562   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 2:02pm
by jayde
Open weight fight in August?
Hi Guys, Anyone going to be training at Rawai in August who wants to have their first fight in an open weight division fighting another farang with the 0-0 fight record?
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 10:04pm
by daz
Get Well Lindsay
Can someone @ Rawai please pass a message on to their student Lindsay from Canada. We were supposed to fight on Monday Night, but I have been told she has cancelled because she has hurt her leg in training. Hope it's not too bad & get better soon girl Cheers
Views: 806   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 1:37pm
by Lindsey
b
Ben
Trip to Rawai in August '09 - Share Bungalow
I'm hoping to arrive at Rawai on August 10 for one month. Anyone interested in sharing a Deluxe Bungalow? Hi Dianna, I'll book everything when I've got flights confirmed. Ben ben@bendorn.com
Views: 490   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 4:33pm
by Diana Campillo
r
Razy
First Time Visiting Thailand in September 09.....
my main reason for coming to thailand is to learn muay thai and lose weight, but i was worried about the amount of training we mite be doing, honestly i aint that fit, dats one of the main reason of coming to thailand, i have about 10 weeks bfore i fligh out to phuke...
Views: 531   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 11:57am
by Alden
k
Kate
Weather in August
Hey guys, I've trained at Rawai before in Nov 07, and am thinking about heading back there for 3 weeks of training in August.. just wondering if any of you have trained there in August and know what the weather is usually like? I'm also hoping for a fair amoun...
Views: 381   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 4:56am
by Aaron from oz
m
Mike
Rain in September
Hi everyone. I just booked a trip for September. For some reason I thought that the rain came mostly in July and that It'd be drier in September. Actually I just booked my dream trip for the rainiest month of the year! Have any of you gone during the rainy season? I...
Views: 372   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 11:53am
by Big Matt
s
Suzy C
Jets fight!
Just wanted to say "well done to Jet for winning her first fight against a very disrespectful opponent from TMT" Why do people have to 'showboat' when they fight- just makes them look like a fool, and people don't like them!!
Views: 521   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 1:04am
by mike
j
james
congratulations
to steen on beating me fair and square. The best man won on the night. Youve probably got bigger and better things on your mind but if you want a rematch you know where to find me...
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 11:38am
by Diana Campillo
Namsak Noi's lighter side.
Namsak Noi's secret is out... he loves to sing.
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 11:50am
by Diana Campillo
e
ED
RIP Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson was confirmed dead about an hour ago from heart failure
Views: 341   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 11:49am
by Diana Campillo
Lumpini Champion visit Rawai
Thanks to Christopher Batty for the following video! Click on the link to watch the video on Facebook. Dogmai Pa Click "view in regular quality". HD takes a long time to upload.
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 2:07pm
by Diana Campillo
My Experience
What a brilliant place! In such a short stay I learnt so much and also had great fun doing so! What a great atmoshpere, great staff...very welcoming! Truely the best time of my life! I've made some grweat freinds who I will no doubt see again and will DEFINETLY...
Views: 1396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 10:03am
by Diana Campillo
r
Rain
Delux Bungalow
Hey Diana, How are you. Hope all is well. I would like to reserve a delux bungalow at the gym . I should arrive on August 26,2009. I would like the bungalow for three weeks please. thanks for your consideration.
Views: 492   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 3:42pm
by Diana Campillo
Professional belly dancer coming in October!
Alexis from New York City is coming to Rawai in October and staying for 6 weeks. She will be teaching us to belly dance! Yeah!
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 10:23pm
by Sara
s
sss
monday night
could we have the videos of the fights on monday? giddiup. new style vidoes look good.go hard or go home. faster.im a mate of one of the fighters.
Views: 523   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 8:51am
by bendover
j
James
Muay Thai Phuket magazine issue four
Out now etc etc http://www.jamesgoyder.com/muaythai/issue_four.pdf I'll drop loads of copies off round the gym tomorrow.
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 8:10pm
by James
m
mike
Need help naming a Feature Film
Hi, I used to train at RMT a few years ago and am a filmmaker these days. One of the projects I am working on developing right now is based on some of the experiences I had while living in Phuket. I am looking for a title to the movie and I could use some of...
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:19pm
by Mike
Nam Wan fights in Perth
Hi Dianna, can you tell me the venue of Nam Wan fight in Perth, .Cheers.Trent.
Views: 614   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 1:10pm
by Diana Campillo
Tahlia on Siam Sports newspaper
Tahlia featured in Siam Sports newspaper, after her first fight in Bangla Stadium.
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 10:58am
by Diana Campillo
Visa Application
Hi Diana I was just after your opinion about what kind of visa i should apply for and if you know how hard the thai embassy in west australia is to deal with? currently i am planning on being in Thailand from the 29th Dec till the 1st April(94 days). I was thinkin...
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2009 6:03pm
by Diana Campillo
t
Tommy
Kate ( Manchester)
Kate please postpone your next trip to Thailand till November !, I'll be there for a month through to Dec 09'. I lived in Manchester a few years ago and loved it, now staying in Glasgow ! Tommy
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2009 5:45pm
by Wez
d
David
Practical issues.
Hi Danny! Arriving end of march and really looking forward to it. Feeling more and more comfortable having chosen the Rawai camp as i have no previous experience in martial arts. Just some quick questions tho. 1) Heard a lot about ppl having trouble sleeping at...
Views: 1095   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 17, 2009 5:09am
by Sintu
Recent fights.
I have not scene a recent fight video? is no-one fighting?
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 2:26pm
by Diana Campillo
clothes and tranings gear
hey. im just wondering about what clothes i have to bring whit me . im arriving on the 4 th june. so how is the weather going to be .. ? much rain? about the training gear? can i buy second hand trainings gear at the gym? thanks. see you soon down there..
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 9:53am
by Benjamin L
Yodsaenklai and Buakaw have show fight in Bangla stadium
Yodsaenklai Fairtex (winner of Contender Asia) and Buakaw Por Pramuk will fight (for show) in the New Bangla Stadium on May 29, 2009. Tuk's former boss, camp owner and promoter in Bangkok is organizing the event. Rawai Muay Thai students will be represented in the pr...
Views: 1332   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 3:28pm
by Dave C
Muay Thai Phuket Magazine with Saenchai Sor Kingsta
Bit of a delay getting it online but for anyone who hasn't already seen a copy you can view the online version here: http://www.jamesgoyder.com/muaythai/issue_three.pdf
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 1:07pm
by James Goyder
Jabout Tour
Bye to the folks from Jabout. Was great having you in Rawai. See you next year!
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2009 11:25am
by Diana Campillo
Thailand 2007
hi Danny i don,t know if u remember me but i was there in late 2007 and i faught on phi phi island when i was 12 just thaught that i would say hi and i have joined another gym in England now and i have had over 30 pro fights and continuing hope all is well and say hi...
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2009 2:34am
by nak muay
detox and training
hello danny and everyone at the camp i need a little advice before i come there in april and may..... could you recommend whether it is advisable to do ten days of detox before sarting the training. my fitness levels are bad, but i am worried that doing the detox be...
Views: 865   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 27, 2009 12:31pm
by Gaz
Accommodation
hi, do you have to stay at the accommodations, or is there a cheaper way to stay and train? thank you
Views: 485   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 26, 2009 5:08pm
by Diana Campillo
t
Tamika
Ready to Learn
Hello Danny and Everyone!!! My name is Tamika. I wanted to know do you train beginners into professionals. I wanted to come to Thailand for a period of two to three months[2010] and train. I could learn this art in the states but I would rather learn Muay Thai in T...
Views: 438   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 25, 2009 9:02pm
by rob
j
Jeremy
learning more about training at Rawai
I am new to the training overseas and am highly interested in it. Any info on the subject ie flight, passport, accommidations, expenses over all cost would be helpful. I would be coming from Va, USA. Also if any one going over the summer let me know might be interest...
Views: 644   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 24, 2009 5:07am
by Chuck Jewell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet