Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nam Wan fights in Perth

Hi Dianna, can you tell me the venue of Nam Wan fight in Perth, .Cheers.Trent.

Re: Nam Wan fights in Perth

That would be good i might go check it out myself. your obviously from perth then trent? where do you train? Good to see some WA people on the boards!

might see u there!
wayde

Hi Wayde. Yes I live in Perth. I was at Rawai from Jan to late may. I am not training Muay Thai in Perth yet, not sure where to train (how about you?). If there are tickets left for Nam Wan fight on Saturday, then I 'll be there for sure.
Check in again later

I wish I knew more about this event. It's all been last minute. The PK-1 promoter in Patong Stadium called Tuk a couple of days ago and asked him if Nam Wan would be able to fight on the 13th in Australia. Sure, why not! It seems there's a whole group of thai boxers going there as well, from the WMC camp in Koh Samui. They leave Thursday night from Bangkok with no info except that they are flying to Perth... So if anyone out there has any info on this event please post it in the forum!

Namwan will fight against Tiana "The Tiger" Caverley. Here's the poster.

Namwan fought a tough opponent with more experience. Tiana had fought 31 times while Namwan only 12. Anyways, they went five rounds and Tiana won on points.