Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accommodation

hi,
do you have to stay at the accommodations, or is there a cheaper way to stay and train?
thank you

Re: Accommodation

yes, heaps cheaper places to stay. i think when u get there, pay only a weeks/days accodation and then check out the sorrounding houses....dont pay more than u would like to stay...u will never get a refund.

in phuket ive only stayed at goongs which was awesome but a bt expensive if you stay on your own like myself

up in chiang mai though i didnt want to stay at the gym so i searched and found a rather huge flat with flatscreen, satelite tv with all channels, HUGE bathroom with maid and all the other fancy shit for just about 4000BHT per month

was lucky i guess

There are lots of bungalow places to stay in Rawai. People who want to train everyday are recommended to stay at the gym. Hard to stay in bed when you hear the others kicking and punching!

when you say stay in the gym. does that mean actually sleeping inside the gym not in the accommodations next to it? if so what does it cost to stay at the gym?
thank you
-Jesse Waryas

We have three rooms that are next to the training area. We also have bungalows behind the gym and next to it. There are some bungalows a bit farther down, about 100 meters distance from the gym and others across the street, about 300 meters from the gym. So there's a big variety in accommodation and places to choose from. If you stay in the bungalows/rooms in the gym grounds the prices are:

shared room: 5,000 Baht per person per month (fan)
private bungalow: 17,000 Baht per month (air con).