Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jets fight!

Just wanted to say "well done to Jet for winning her first fight against a very disrespectful opponent from TMT" Why do people have to 'showboat' when they fight- just makes them look like a fool, and people don't like them!!

Re: Jets fight!

id like to see a re-match. common organise it. i want to see mary ass kicked again. mary needs anger management, or some love.

That Mary girl seemed to have a problem and showed some very bad sportsmanship, how embarrassing for her. Well done Jet!

LOL...the ring antics were funny, not sure where she picked those up from.

Good fight Jets.

Ps. The fight can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0uTKfIsikg&feature=related

I heard she was drunk during the fight, drinking beer in the morning of her fight.

Sad to see Phuket gyms allowing this to happen , it brings down the quality of all the Gyms at Phuket.

Mary trained for a little bit in Rawai before going to Tiger. She was angry that Tuk would not let her fight. He told her that if she did not stop smoking and drinking then he would not organize a fight for her.

I don't see how the actions of one individual affect the overall quality of a gym, let alone all of them on the island; especially since she apparently has had problems at other camps as well. If it's true that she was drunk (which I doubt anyway) then the trainers clearly did not know as they wouldn't have allowed her to get in the ring.

No need to blow it out of proportion.

I've been close enough to know she was not drunk!
But she had a Heineken 1 or 2 minutes after the fight at the back in Patong Stadium, where other fighters were doing their warming up and stuff

then she went to hospital due mental problems..