Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
monday night

could we have the videos of the fights on monday? giddiup. new style vidoes look good.go hard or go home. faster.im a mate of one of the fighters.

Re: monday night

You can check out the fight results page for all Rawai boxer results and video links.

great fight jet.
martin's fight- the oppenent look so much smaller than marin. good to see martin fight a white guy instead of a thai. least u know the fight wont be fixed.
also, it looked like martin got a left jab and he went down. didnt look like a strong punch at all. do the trainers at rmt hit you before a fight so u get used to it? doubt martins ever been hit.

is it just me or does mary look like a crazy women? i think she trained at rawai for a week or two right?

Yes, Mary trained at Rawai for a bit. She asked Tuk to let her fight but he said he wouldn't let her until she stopped smoking and drinking and taking the pre-fight training seriously. I think she took offense and went to Tiger. I think she also went to Dragon. Anyways, her antics in the ring sure are funny.

Yeah made herself look kinda silly !!

i think people said she was a police women, just shows what the pigs are like. mary if u ever read this u should be embarrassed. and the funny thing is you lost. u dum cow.