Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
couple of questions

hi everyone
im coming to rawai in a little over 2 weeks for a month. just a couple of questions for you all.
1. i have enough money for a bungalow by myself but is the experience better in the shared accommodation and if so why?
2. i was going to bring a couple of changes of clothes, some good running shoes and some going out attire (nothing too fancy). i was hoping to buy a heap of clothes and training gear over there. is this a good idea? should i bring anything else with me?
thnx for all your input in advance
chris

Re: couple of questions

You can buy everything you need to train with at the gym shop (gloves, shorts, singlets, mouth guard, shin guard, ankle guard, hand wraps, etc.) There is a market next to the gym on Mondays and Thursdays which sells some cheap clothes (shorts, t-shirts). You can buy pretty much anything you need at the local convenience stores, like 7-Eleven.

Re: couple of questions

hey chris,

last time I went to thegym I stayed in the shared acc for the first 6 weeks and it was a great way to meet everybody but i am a light sleeper so I struggled and ended up in my own bungalow for the last month its all up to you really I would reccomend your own bungalow for alot of reasons they have aircon which is a godsend, it has a double bed which is fantastic aswell, the room is a hell of alot nicer than the shared and also you cannot bring friends back to shared acc anyway I'll be there on the 27th of this month can't wait!!!!!

cheers jayde