r
raz
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2010 7:11pm
by Diana
d
dj
vaccinations?
hi im coming from uk and just want to know which vaccinations are reccomended for stayin in phuket for 3 months?? thanks =0)
Views: 381   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 10:57pm
by Luke
w
Wayde
Comin Back!!!
Hey Diana, how's everything going? Just thought i'd drop you a message and let you know that i'll be coming back to rawai for 2 weeks training starting 3/4th Jan 2011... Bringing a few friends with me this time also - Looking forward to seeing you all again! Hope...
Views: 383   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 9:17pm
by Wayde
d
Diana
Photos of Rawai students who lost weight
The weightloss thread in the forum is very popular but now has 2 pages and some don't see the more recent posts in page 2 so I'm adding recent photos to a new thread. September 2010- Eve trained at Rawai for just over two weeks. She did the 4 day full fast detox p...
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 10:23am
by Mike
Weight Loss @ Rawai Muaythai Camp .. before & after photos
.. February 2008 ... Tyler from the USA Tyler lost 45lbs in 1 month of Training @ Rawai Muaythai Camp ] Well Done Tyler !
Views: 31667   Replies: 86
Last Post: Sep 15, 2010 2:27pm
by Diana
?
?
kris luther vs nazee
That was a pretty dick move nazee pulled on Kris in the last round.
Views: 934   Replies: 17
Last Post: Sep 10, 2010 12:27pm
by preston
d
Diana
8 Septermber fights
Another big night for Rawai: 3 fights, 3 wins. Songkran, our newest trainer, won easilly by KO in Round 2. Tuk tells me Songkran used to fight in Bangkok at the same to Tuk was fighting in Raja Stadium and TV Channel 7, same promoter but different weight class and he...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 2:52pm
by Diana
d
Diana
My car got Rawai Stickers!
Tuk surprised me today. He changed the look of my car and put Rawai stickers on it... what do you think?
Views: 364   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 8, 2010 10:30pm
by dj
d
Diana
Diana's birthday party!
Everyone is invited to my birthday party, tonight at Candy Bar in Rawai Beach. Free buffet! Come after training, at around 8pm.
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 1:54pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Survey
Please fill out our short survey. It will help us to understand people's views better and to improve the gym. To answer the Rawai Muay Thai survey click here.
Views: 489   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 1:42pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Please be careful on your scooter
Tuk and Hehm and I just had breakfast in Rawai and saw Eyat, a trainer at Phromthep. We spoke with him and he told us he had an accident on Tuesday night. Tuk and Hehm have known Eyat since their days in Bangkok. Eyat's face and body, all banged up. He got stitches i...
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 6:23pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Queen's Cup 2010
This year Rawai is sending 2 boxers to the prestigious Queen's Cup in Bangkok. Gerri (UK) and Teresa (Sweden). For those of you in Thailand you can watch the fights on Thai TV channel 7, Wednesday, August 11, 2010. Good luck girls! Gerri had to lose a lot of weigh...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 10:38am
by Diana
j
jenny
whats new?
so whats new is the world of rawai? any new trainers or swimming pools or gym kit or anything like that? love
Views: 485   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 10:37am
by Diana
Immigration office in or close to Rawai
A simple question: Where do people( -farangs) go to get a 30 day visa extension? Thank you very much!
Views: 329   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 10:32am
by Diana
d
Diana
Rawai Massage
Now we offer massage at Rawai Camp. You can schedule at the reception and the masseuse will come to your room. Thai massage: 250 Baht/hour. Book of 10 hours: 2,000 Baht Foot massage 250 Baht/hour Book of 10 hours: 2,000 Baht Oil massage 300 Baht/hour Boo...
Views: 1553   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 3, 2010 10:10pm
by ?
BB Gun for Sale (Random)
Electric BB Gun, Auto & Semi-Auto MP5 Replica. Comes with attachable Lazer + Flash Light with Pressure switch, Acog Scope, 2 Magazine clips, Charger & some device that helps fill the mags up quicker... Only 3 months old, still in box! Bought for 14,000 Baht Sellin...
Views: 375   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 28, 2010 9:09am
by Kris Luther
d
dave
SKY NEWS - Murder Manhunt For Brit Kickboxer In Thailand WTF?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100815/twl-murder-manhunt-for-brit-kickboxer-in-3fd0ae9.html
Views: 965   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 27, 2010 5:11pm
by Diana
c
craig
training fees question for dianna
dianna, i am coming back to rawai on 22nd december for 3 months. i was planning on starting off with 4 weeks vip training for 2 hours each day. i also will be staying not far from the camp. does this change the price of the vip? how much would it cost for the bove vi...
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2010 8:45pm
by Diana
d
Diana
New Gym Equipment
We just purchased 4 new machines. The adjustable bench is in the gym already. The rest will arrive by week's end. Rowing machine Ellyptical machine Recumbent Bike Adjustable bench press
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2010 3:29pm
by PRESTON
m
Mike
Running shoes - Where to buy?
Hello everyone I am in serious need of a good pair of running shoes but don't know where I can buy ones in Rawai or close to Rawai. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 4:09pm
by Diana
s
S
zz
http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-manhunt-expat-killer-englishman-knifes-american-death-12844/ guy that used to train at Rawai, both of them at diffrent times? oday's Updating Report: Photo Album Above AN ENGLISHMAN and an American fell out and fought a dr...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2010 10:01pm
by Andy Smyth
y
Yo
Muscle gains
Hey everyone, I do boxing here in london and want to make some decent strength & muscle gains. I weighed in at 85kg last summer at 6ft 5" and looked like the typical skinny fat build. So in an attempt to bulk I did a weight training program called Starting Stre...
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2010 3:23am
by Yo
s
Suzy
How do students stay long term?
Hi! Just wondered how some of your students manage to stay and train/fight for you long term? How do they manage financially as it must be difficult to get work in Thailand as a foreigner? I know Gerri and Theresa have been there a long time and fight regularly. Also...
Views: 521   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 11, 2010 5:01pm
by Suzy
d
Diana
Article about Diana and Tuk
One of our students, Leong from Malaysia, just told me he came to Rawai Camp because he read a couple of articles about us on a local newspaper. Funny! Just though I would share. When Diana Met Tuk Trooping off to Thailand
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 5:24pm
by Diana
The Freedom Bar
Hey guys Was at Rawai last year for a bit, and had a bit of a severe run in with the English guy that owns the bar. I got a bit worried he was going to do or arrange for something dodgy to happen so I took off and cut my stay short and went to a gym on the other s...
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 4:58pm
by james
d
Diana
5:00 PM Training session
Rawai Muay Thai offers 1 morning session and 2 afternoon group sessions. The 3PM session is for beginners/intermediate. The 5PM session is for advanced students and fighters. The video below shows clips from the advanced students session.
Views: 606   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 2:09pm
by Bob Feelagund
muay thai research
I am a student of rajabhat suansunandha university and i am doing reserch about muay thai for my presentation. Could you please answer the quetions down below I will be really appreciate . 1. What is the most difficult thing to teach new boxers? (for boxer student...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 10:52pm
by nantida
d
Diana
Saenchai's fight at Lumpini on July 13, 2010
Tuk and I went to Bangkok a couple of weeks ago to watch the fights at Lumpini Stadium. It was a special night, with some of the country's best boxers in attendance: Nong O, Sakkedow and Dogmaipa to name a few. Six fights were for belts! Saenchai fought the main even...
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 6:56pm
by Diana
s
Stan
fight video
Cath (New Zealand) Her fight was a few days ago (30th last month) but no fight results have been mentioned, no fight video has been posted. VERY slow will you be posting the fight results or video ?
Views: 288   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 3:58pm
by Cynic
More construction at the gym
We are building new showers and a new laundry area in the gym. You can see construction photos here.
Views: 1114   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 5:33am
by woop
d
dj
pharmacy?
Hi im coming over for two months in october and just have a question about the pharmacy. Im slight asthmatic and take salbutamol inhalors so was just wanting to know if these are available easily in pharmacys in rawai?
Views: 377   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 12, 2010 6:43pm
by dj
t
thanks
moto bike 4 sale????
does anybody know of a motobike that is for sale???? any help would be great
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 9:27pm
by thanks
d
dj
costs??
Without including costs of training and accom. how much spending money would i need to bring over for 2 months?
Views: 398   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 7:08pm
by dj
k
Kris
weights area
Can I do crossfit routines there? eg olympic lifs, droping weighted bars from overhead? what is the floor like? do you have rowing machines,kettle bells?
Views: 518   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 1:17pm
by LINZ
Weight training
Hello I am hoping to get out to Rawai muay thai camp before the year is out. I just wanted to ask if there are any personal trainers in Rawai that specialize in weight training? I want to drop about 7 to 14 pounds in fat & build muscle. Any information would be great...
Views: 399   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 2:47am
by jessica
d
Diana
Rawai Muay Thai in Malaysian newspaper article
Jacqueline Pereira wrote an article on her experience at Rawai camp. You can read the article in the Star Online (Malaysian newspaper). Trooping off to Thailand Thanks Jackie for such a nice article!
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2010 3:40pm
by Diana
g
Gary
Flights booked... Yeoh!!
hey there got my flights booked for 29th june... cannot wait 2 get over and get started... Am probably gonna stay for 2 months... anybody else be over around this time??
Views: 473   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 10:38pm
by Nat
d
Diana
Rawai students visit Phuket Big Buddha
This month Rawai students visited Phuket's Big Buddha. You can watch the video on You Tube. Or watch it below:
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 1:06pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Preston is back!
Preston "Pee" Peters is back in Rawai. This is his 5th visit. This time he plans on staying 1 year. His girlfriend has accompanied him and is looking for English teaching jobs on the island. Preston has already started teaching and training in the gym and will be fig...
Views: 550   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 21, 2010 10:47am
by Diana
b
BJ
Where is James?
Is James still training with you guys? He seems to have dropped off the website and no fights booked for him? What's the go?
Views: 1199   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 10:31pm
by steve mc
d
dan
GREAT ACTION SHOTS AT A SMALL PRICE
Cheers to Jay for all of his great photos he has been taking.they all have come up really well couldnt be happier with em. To anyone training at the gym that has seen him around and isnt sure wat he is doing with all the photos or why...He can and probally already...
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2010 6:49pm
by dan
j
Jo
Tailor around Rawai / Chalong
Hey Danny-- Do you happen to know of a decent tailor around Rawai / Chalong? I'd rather not go to Phuket town or all the way out to Patong. Need to get some elastic re-sewn on my shinguards and have a shirt that needs taking-in.
Views: 904   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 8, 2010 3:10pm
by Tom
flights
any1 booked any cheap flights recently.......im coming over from london for 6 weeks in july and was wondering if any1 knows of any cheap deals. also whether anyone has any input to whether go through KL or BKK???? any ideas much appreciated!!
Views: 389   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 7:32pm
by Isabel
c
CRAIG
JAMES POST
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE JAMES SOAP OPERA POST? WAS ENJOYING READING THE BANTER :)
Views: 368   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 29, 2010 10:23am
by Diana
d
Diana
New fighter Daniel from Australia
Daniel from the Central Coast in Australia is our newest fighter at the gym. He has visited Rawai twice before and has fought 4 times already (1 in Thailand, 3 in Australia). His plan is to stay 1 year, living and training with the Thai boxers. He already has a fight...
Views: 490   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 15, 2010 11:09am
by Diana
i
Isabel
Tourist Visas?! I'm so confused :(
Hello! I'm coming for just over 5 weeks...so I need a visa , I've downloaded the form from the Thai Embassy.....can I tick tourist visa for that length of stay?? That's the free one right? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you Isabel
Views: 324   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2010 11:10pm
by Isabel
l
LOuis
Video and Photo Service Beware
Video and Photo Service Beware, I Ask for Video and Photo Service. the Video he was late, than Photo he never came waste my time.Save your money and time do yourself. But the camp was A+++ and the service People than was very helpful.
Views: 990   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 10, 2010 2:12am
by Joe
d
Diana
Chad's brother Dogmaipa wins marathon tournament!
Chad's brother, Dogmaipa, has just won this year's Toyota Marathon Muay Thai tournament. 8 fighters, 3 rounds each match, 1 day. Dogmaipa ended up fighting 9 rounds in 1 hour! He won 300,00 Baht.
Views: 787   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 5, 2010 8:23pm
by Diana
b
bill
payment
Hi Do you accept travellers cheques as payment ? Or is it only can be cash?
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2010 11:15am
by Diana
w
Wayde
Hello Rawai!
Hello Diana, Tuk and the rest of the Rawai group :) Just wanted to drop a quick post to see how you are all doing over there? Also to let you guys know that I miss being at the camp and its surroundings. . . Since i left camp in march and arrived home in Australia...
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2010 7:17pm
by Diana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet