Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Comin Back!!!

Hey Diana, how's everything going?

Just thought i'd drop you a message and let you know that i'll be coming back to rawai for 2 weeks training starting 3/4th Jan 2011... Bringing a few friends with me this time also - Looking forward to seeing you all again! Hope Tuk and the girls are doing well. I will get in touch with you soon Diana to book rooms.

Oh and one other thing - Although i'll only be there for 2 weeks, what do you think my chances would be of organising another fight at the end of my stay? I understand if it'll be too short preparation!

Look forward to seeing you all!

Re: Comin Back!!!

Hi Wayde,

good to hear you are coming back to Thailand. Once you have a confirmed flight please let me know so I can book a room for you. If you train before coming then Tuk can probably organize a fight for you even though you are only staying couple of weeks.

OK, email me later!
Diana

Hey again diana,

Can I reserve a shared bungalow for myself and 2 friends from the 3rd Jan? we will be staying for 2 weeks. Im very much looking forward to my return and sharing the experience with some of my friends from home this time around

Dear Wayde,

I have booked you in for January 3, 2010, shared accommodation three people. Once you have your flight details please let me know. If you need airport pick-up service please let me know as well. Since January is high season we can't be sure you will be staying in the same room. we have to be flexible in January...
See you next year!

Were already booked Diana! But we are spending 9 days in Koh Phangan beforehand for NYE - Then when back on the mainland will be catching a bus over to Patong.. I Imagine i will have a phone and i'll just give u guys a call if we need a lift