Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whats new?

so whats new is the world of rawai?
any new trainers or swimming pools or gym kit or anything like that?

love

Re: whats new?

We have new trainers at the gym: Ling Lom, Songkran and Bang Men, as well as returning trainer Hehm who was in Wales for a couple of years. I will update the trainer page in the website soon.

We have new fighters: Alex (Tunisia), Daniel (Australia), Teresa (Sweden), and a new Thai fighter, Wud, and returning fighters Preston (USA), Sunanta (Finland/Sweden).

We are in the process of purchasing a Songtheu (a bus) to use as a courtesy vehicle. We plan on having daily free rides to the beaches, like Naiharn, Friendship and Yanui beaches and weekend free trips to the night market and to Central Shopping Center. We find that many students do not rent scooters and are therefore limited in the transportation. We want to offer free transportation to these places.

We now offer two afternoon sessions: beginners/intermediate students at 3:00-5:00 PM and advanced students at 5:00-7:00PM. The fighters come to the 5:00PM sessions and are expected to run twice a day (morning and 4:00PM).

That's all for now...

thats a great idea about the bus to the shopping centre.
when i was there i wanted to buy a bit of stuff but didnt have space on my scooter to get it home!! haha

We ended up buying a van, which is now parked next to the gym. We will use it to take students to the beach and to Central and the night market on weekends.

We also bought new gym equipment: rowing machine, recumbent bike, elliptical machine, incline bench.