Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flights booked... Yeoh!!

hey there got my flights booked for 29th june... cannot wait 2 get over and get started...
Am probably gonna stay for 2 months... anybody else be over around this time??

Re: Flights booked... Yeoh!!

Ye booking my flights this week hopefully get one for 20,21 or 22nd june and going for 7 weeks

heading out on the 23rd june for 2 months although i,ll be going to promthep muay thai , tried rawai last year just to many people to trainers although not saying its a bad gym because its not met alot of friends there and tuk and diana runs a good gym but just fancyed a change this year

Be good to see a few irish faces out there!

hey!!! i arrive on the 6th of july, there for two months then going to bangkok for a couple of nights :) cant wait now!
any of you been before?? i've reserved one of the goongs bungalows so hopefully will be nice

Goongs bungalows are not for Rawai students...

... i thought they were...well thats what a friend told me- who said they had stayed in them! diana are the deluxe bungalows the ones in the pics then- the small ones with a terrace or are they not them??

Our students used to stay at Goong's but last year she started her own business and we stopped using her rooms. Now our students stay at Rawai guesthouse, next to the gym, or a Darin bungalows, Happy Elephant resort and Le Piman as well as in the bungalows right in the gym.

Yes, the deluxe bungalows are the ones with the small front porch. We have 15 deluxe bungalows in the gym, 5 shared with air-con (2 beds in each) and 5 shared with fans (2 or 3 beds in each).

hey there Nat
I've booked into the rawai guesthouse for 2 wks first so can get a look around for something for the 2 months. looks like nice place from website

My first time out here, wot bout u?
U done much training at home?

Hey Gary!!
well i have 'reserved' a deluxe bungalow at rawai for my whole stay 6th july-7th sept. but i'll have a look at rawai guesthouse...how much is it?? when do you arrive??
i've been to thailand twice before but trained only a little on the other visits as it was just a holiday. so this will be my first time travelling alone, and first time doing a proper stint of real thai training!
i've been doing muaythai for about 2 years here in the uk- but i've been chuffin injured for the last 6 months. just gettin back into things so i thought this trip wuld be a fab start to gettin rid of some timber, and getting back fit as well as improving my skills at rawai

Heya Nat,
sounds like ur a thailand veteran! u can keep me right then
Im headin out next monday... cannot wait
check out the website for the guesthouse if ya want www.rawaiguesthouse.com

hey gary,
well i wouldn't say veteran hehe! ooh where you flyin from? i fly from heathrow next monday- 5th, you?? cant wait either!

i dont know if you have facebook, but ya can add me if ya like-easier than keep checkin this forum! nat cotton