Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kris luther vs nazee

That was a pretty dick move nazee pulled on Kris in the last round.

Re: kris luther vs nazee

the last round! wat about the start of the first round with the big teep 2 the face.

Nasee is a trainer at Tiger and has fought ore than 300 times. He used to teach at Rawai, but broke his leg during clinching at the gym. Tuk asked him to take 6 months off but after only 2 months he got anxious and went to Tiger.

This fight was going to be very tough for Kris but Tuk thought if Kris could get through the first 2 rounds, he would have a chance. It's a learning process and Kris is a talented boxer too!

Diana
Nasee is a trainer at Tiger and has fought ore than 300 times. He used to teach at Rawai, but broke his leg during clinching at the gym. Tuk asked him to take 6 months off but after only 2 months he got anxious and went to Tiger.

This fight was going to be very tough for Kris but Tuk thought if Kris could get through the first 2 rounds, he would have a chance. It's a learning process and Kris is a talented boxer too!

I can understand Nazee's anxiety to return to work (after all its not like Tuk was paying his bills with some worker's comp).

However that still doesnt justify his trying to touch gloves in respect n then cheap shotting him. With 300+ fights he knew he was going to win (barring a miracle). The teep to the face ....whatever, its a scoring move....kinda understandable though unecessary in this case.
Kris was a student (a green one compared to Nazee). It would be different if he was fighting Tuk himself or RMT's designated champion.Putting his personal issues with somebody else onto Kris ?

I always thought TMT was a place for dicks n by dicks. This just proves it.
Sad.

On a side note, while i'v always been pretty outspoken against Phuket gyms tendancy to match up oversize farangs against skill-less cabbies with 30 "fights" , this is probably the only time iv seen where it was justified. Nazee is a legit camp fighter with numerous fights n props to Kris for getting in the ring with him.

I didn't like the kick to the face or the touch gloves/kick moves either... It's funny Tuk told Kris to watch for that, as Nasee does it often.

By the way, Tuk did pay for all of the hospital expenses and we gave Nasee extra money while he wasn't working. Tuk wanted him to take care of himself, as this was the second time he had broken the same leg...

Diana
I didn't like the kick to the face or the touch gloves/kick moves either... It's funny Tuk told Kris to watch for that, as Nasee does it often.

By the way, Tuk did pay for all of the hospital expenses and we gave Nasee extra money while he wasn't working. Tuk wanted him to take care of himself, as this was the second time he had broken the same leg...

Hmm....thats nice if he did that. Is that something u guys do for ALL trainers , regardless of personal issues ? Getting hurt on the job i mean. Thats nice if u do. Still it cant have been as much as if he'd be working (understandably) n we all know these guy's lamentable tendancies for expensive habits like booze n gambling.

So Nazee has a history of doing that ? You guys shouldnt have put Kris in with such a dirty fighter then. Maybe somebody should talk to TMT n tell them how bad it looks. Here u guys are teaching a sport n sportsmanship n on the other hand u got a guy like that.
Regardless of gym affiliation it makes everybody look bad.
Maybe u guys should bring in a fighter for a one off fight who can give him a sound,humiliating drubbing.

I dont know what else to say.
Sad really.
Pathetic.

Nazee was not that bad... his moves were more cheeky then dis-respectful, more entertaining I think & even though I got my arsed kicked I will defiantly rematch him, you can learn alot from fighting dudes of that caliber.

But thanks for the concern though, its nice to see :D

Kris Luther
Nazee was not that bad... his moves were more cheeky then dis-respectful, more entertaining I think & even though I got my arsed kicked I will defiantly rematch him, you can learn alot from fighting dudes of that caliber.

But thanks for the concern though, its nice to see :D

lol...you're just too much of a nice guy man and no....in no way shape or form was that interesting. How about nice time you punch him in the balls n say ...whoops !

No but seriously, some of your fights i just didnt agree with. Some of them (2..?) were pretty undersized without the skills to boot.
This one on the other hand was pretty far up there. I do hope you wait at least a year or two before any rematch and gradually work your way up to him by slowly matching up with guys ranked under him . While true that yes, u can learn lots from guys of his calibre ...thats in training. Sometimes its ok to match up guys who are far superior....thats to see where you lay. However constantly matching up guys like that will do no good n even ruin a fighter, physically n mentally.
You wouldnt expect a noob to be constantly fighting u , get beatn improve would you ?
Matchmaking my friend its all in the matchmaking.
You can either keep a fighter like a sheltered baby n never let him fight anybody serious , you can just throw him to the wolves or do what every good parent does ....

ps- dont take any of this as a knock.

pps- i wouldnt worry about fighting Nazee again unless u hate the guy or got something to prove. There are better n more honourable opponents for you. Let this prick match up with 6'3 220lbs farangs till hes 50 n risk brain damage.

Tuk is very generous with money. I don't know why you shouldn't believe that. Well that means you don't believe me either because I gave Nasee the money in his hand. He was our trainer after all and we are responsible for all of our staff, should they get hurt on the job.

We visited him in his house a couple of times after he went to the hospital. He had a cast on and couldn't work. I'm glad for him that he is fighting a lot now and doing well. Sure he's a bit rude in the ring, but there are many boxers out there the same or worse. Don't take it personally, it's fighting after all.

Diana
Don't take it personally, it's fighting after all.

no it isnt. we are COMPETING in a sport. Fighting is when i wait for you outside the 7/11 and pop you one in the mouth.
Its almost never acceptable to act like that in the ring.

P.S- Since you or me were'nt there theres no point browbeating the Tuk/money thing.
Its diana's word against your suspicions.The only one one who could say anything would be Nazee. From the way he acted he doesnt sound too happy.
I guess the truth ,like always, lies in between. RMT probably did help him out with what they thought was fair. Nazee thought it too little too late.
IMO thats why written contracts are always ideal. Lays out both parties obligations in detail in advance.
Of course doing things the right way isnt necessarily the Thai way.

I agree with you, it's a sport and it's not acceptable to act that way in the ring... but many do it so I guess I'm used to seeing it. Anyways, Kris did well in the circumstance. He did his best and he will be back!

Diana
I agree with you, it's a sport and it's not acceptable to act that way in the ring... but many do it so I guess I'm used to seeing it. Anyways, Kris did well in the circumstance. He did his best and he will be back!

yeah ....he's good people. I wish i had sparred with him more.

Mr or Mrs ? trolling and causing arguments again.
Pathetic. Nazee is a great guy and maybe was a bit cheeky in the ring but at the end of the day it is a tough sport.
Kris luther did great considering nazee experience/record.respect to you and Chok dee on future fights.

The guy/gal that doesn't give a name and posts as ? needs banning from this forum as all they do is write negative comments/stir up trouble

Sandy
Mr or Mrs ? trolling and causing arguments again.
Pathetic. Nazee is a great guy and maybe was a bit cheeky in the ring but at the end of the day it is a tough sport.
Kris luther did great considering nazee experience/record.respect to you and Chok dee on future fights.

The guy/gal that doesn't give a name and posts as ? needs banning from this forum as all they do is write negative comments/stir up trouble

wow ...way to bring up a dead n gone post.
All that AND shit stirring ?
THATS called trolling.

btw i take it English isnt your first language otherwise (barring any mental deficiencies) you would realise that i had nothing but props for Kris.
Nazee on the other hand is a douche and most ppl (even on other forums) agreed with me.

bye !

also any dumbass can see that the name ? is used by more than one person.
Its the closest key to Enter that why.

I totally agree with you mate. the no name ? guy sounds like a shit stirring little nob. hasnt even got the balls to put his name on his pathetic posts. hes been winding diana up on this post if you go back and read all the old posts. he's just a keyboard warrior and probably never even trained martial arts/boxing.

Couldn't agree more ripper....he seems to have a lot of time on his hands to rip the shit out of other people, so much advise but I have the feeling a keyboard warrior is what we will find! ?- maybe you can post a link to one of your fights?

is preston putting on weight or lossing it?

hahaha how did i get mentioned in this thread. well smsm from sydney i think im at the same weight around 100kg and i got a new shirt at the market