Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rawai Massage

Now we offer massage at Rawai Camp. You can schedule at the reception and the masseuse will come to your room.

Thai massage: 250 Baht/hour.
Book of 10 hours: 2,000 Baht

Foot massage 250 Baht/hour
Book of 10 hours: 2,000 Baht

Oil massage 300 Baht/hour
Book of 10 hours: 2,500 Baht

Sports massage 300 Baht/hour
Book of 10 hours: 2,500 Baht

You can buy massage coupons at the gym shop/reception.

Other services you can book as well: manicure (100 Baht), pedicure (100 baht) or blow dry/iron hair (150 baht).

Re: Rawai Massage

it si starting to get a bit silly, all the stuff availavle at the camp.

students really should help the local businesses i think. not just rawai

Sue has the best massage, only 200 meters from Rawai Muay Thai (next to cashew nuts)

Yes, Sue is very good too. But she tends to promote another gym and well, it's not nice of her to do that to our guests. If she stopped doing that we would promote her too and help her in her business!

We are just offering massage for people who want it in their rooms. Some people are shy of going to massage shops and want to have privacy. The masseuses are local and very able. Tuk and the trainers go to them for massage.

So your promoting the massage service for what?? To benift the customer? Or to damage a local business because of chinese whispers? No one who wants to have a massage has a problem walking 100 meters up th road for one! what is it greed or control? or both? We come on holiday in rawai not rawai muay thai!! thanks for the training but let someone else have earn bit!

It's not Chinese whispers, whatever that means. Sue calls her boyfriend and has him drive our guests to his gym... it's rude and devious. I would never do that, it wouldn't even occur to me. I won't help a business who is trying to steal our business, it's that simple.

Years ago I went out of my way to help Sue. I helped her get a job on a yacht and she traveled the world. Now she repays me by doing this... it' not right.

By the way, we make nothing from the massage we offer. We are helping local workers too. We are not greedy, and we are not trying to control either. We just respond to Sue's actions, which we deem unfair.
If this was your business you would do the same.

You say "let someone else earn a bit". If not for Rawai this whole area would not have developed the way it has. Rawai helps promote most local businesses. We opened this gym when the road wasn't even paved, no internet lines, no phone lines, no local restaurants, bars, massage parlors or hair salons. Nothing on the road except us. We took a chance. There were no other gyms in Rawai, or Naiharn. All the other gyms have come out of Rawai. Rawai has helped countless people with jobs, improving their lives, starting other businesses, etc. For you it's easy to criticize, but you don't know much about our history, the work we've put into Rawai, the love and work. We've put our lives into this place, it's our family. But when it comes to Sue, I just can't help her. I won't help someone who is trying to steal from me, it's that simple.

I dont believe that Sue would try to convert Rawai students into Phromthep students . I am an old Rawai student and also a friend / client at Sues massage shop. She has never tried to talk up her boyfriends new gym as being better than Rawai.

Those people that know Sue will know she is not nasty like that.

I would be interested to hear if their are any Rawai students out their that can verify being approached by Sue or any of her staff about changing gyms from Rawai to Phromthep ??? any one ???

Erm let me think about this one, the 2 or 3 banks are in rawai cos of you?? along with internet,phone lines,paved streets,dive shops,five 7/11s they all come here cos of rawai muay thai? not the fact that its a developing island and you turned up like all the other business to earn some money and they all owe you? and what there was no bars? freedoom and all the camps are there because of you?? tell me are you the first farang gym in phuket......I think not

After reading this thread it looks as if the little Wa#nk3r that posts as ? and doesn't give his/her name is just causing trouble. Nothing better to do perhaps ?

james
it si starting to get a bit silly, all the stuff availavle at the camp.

students really should help the local businesses i think. not just rawai

puleeze.....RMT got no obligations to anyone outside its staff n students.
if theres a market for it , then why not sell it ?

If u wanna spread your money around then go get rubbed somewhere else ...simple.

I like Sue/Danny and personally i think Diana might be acting a lil too paranoid. Theres always more that meets the eye n those students she's seen with Danny might be with him cuz they know him a lot better than most of RMT's staff.
I think she should just leave it (unless u have CONCRETE proof of poaching) and concentrate on RMT.
Remember , you've had a head start of 8-10 years on PMT. Your gym is already close to bursting its seams from students .
Old nautical saying :
If u run a tight,clean,nice ship you dont have to worry about rats jumping overboard.

Sandy one thing to say....................... YOUR MUM!!