Thai Boxing/Fitness Training Camp

Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SKY NEWS - Murder Manhunt For Brit Kickboxer In Thailand WTF?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100815/twl-murder-manhunt-for-brit-kickboxer-in-3fd0ae9.html

Re: SKY NEWS - Murder Manhunt For Brit Kickboxer In Thailand WTF?

I still can't believe that happened. I knew Dashawn from my last trip. He was a great guy and a blast to be around. Diana do you have any more info? What gym did the other guy train at?

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dashawn's Family

Lee was last training at Naiharn Boxing club. If you search Lee naiharn boxing in You Tube you can see a video of his fight in March 2009.

Lee's fight

The staff at Freedom present Friday night said Lee looked like he was high on something, with "crazy eyes". He was looking for a fight I guess. Lee bought a fruit knife at the 7/11 close to Freedom and followed Dashawn to Yanui Resort 2, where he was staying. He attacked Dashawn and left, throwing the knife, which police have since found.

Tuk told me that Lee Aldhouse hit his Thai girlfriend really badly last month. She in turn took his passport to Chalong Police station. The police still have it.

Dashawn stopped training at Rawai months back. I think he was at Lion with Deng, but not sure.

I'm sorry I have no more news about this sad event. I am now at the hospital, because my daughter Elena is sick, 5 days with high fever. When I get back to the gym I will get back to work.

My thoughts go out to Dashawn's family and friends. He will be missed.

In the fight video the crowd yells "Aussie! Aussie!Aussie!" but Lee in English. Promoters sometimes say the boxers are from Australia just to please the crowd as there are a lot of Australian tourists in Phuket.

Very sad....any news on whether thay have caught the guy?

As far as I know he is still on the lose. The police are hunting for him.

Read the latest article on the manhunt.

Diana Campillo
Lee was last training at Naiharn Boxing club. If you search Lee naiharn boxing in You Tube you can see a video of his fight in March 2009.

Lee's fight

The staff at Freedom present Friday night said Lee looked like he was high on something, with "crazy eyes". He was looking for a fight I guess. Lee bought a fruit knife at the 7/11 close to Freedom and followed Dashawn to Yanui Resort 2, where he was staying. He attacked Dashawn and left, throwing the knife, which police have since found.

Tuk told me that Lee Aldhouse hit his Thai girlfriend really badly last month. She in turn took his passport to Chalong Police station. The police still have it.

Dashawn stopped training at Rawai months back. I think he was at Lion with Deng, but not sure.

I'm sorry I have no more news about this sad event. I am now at the hospital, because my daughter Elena is sick, 5 days with high fever. When I get back to the gym I will get back to work.

My thoughts go out to Dashawn's family and friends. He will be missed.

i cant believe im saying this but i think ppl should rat on foreigners high on yaba or X etc.

this is complete bullshit.

Poor guy braved the horrors of Iraq and ending up getting killed by some junky yob on holiday.

Fucking tragic.

On a side note , WILL YOU PLEASE ALL STOP FUCKING DRINKING AND FIGHTING.....DRIVING TOO !!!

any news on this guy being caught dianna
??

The police have not yet found Aldhouse. You can read the latest article here:

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-farewells-dashawn-longfellow-final-journey-12874/

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-manhunt-killer-caught-british-airport-12899/

found going back to the U.K

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2010/article9148.html

Lee Aldhouse has been caught!