Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
training fees question for dianna

dianna, i am coming back to rawai on 22nd december for 3 months. i was planning on starting off with 4 weeks vip training for 2 hours each day. i also will be staying not far from the camp. does this change the price of the vip? how much would it cost for the bove vip for 1 month - 2 hours each day?

Re: training fees question for dianna

Good to hear you are coming back to Rawai! 1 month training will be 10,000 Baht. Each VIP session costs 500 baht. So if you do 2 per day then it's 1,000 Baht. If you only do the VIPs and not the group training then each session costs 1,000 Baht.

SO THAT WOULD BE 2000 A DAY? I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THE NORMAL TRAINING AND 2 LESSONS OF VIP A DAY TO MAKE IT 500 A LESSON THOUGH? MY PLAN WAS TO DO 1 MONTH VIP (2 LESSONS A DAY) THEN 6 WEEKS NORMAL TRAINING. THATS SORT OF MAKE THE VIP A NO OPTION FOR ME THEN BECAUSE IT DOUBLES INN PRICE IF IM NOT DOING THE NORMAL TRAINING. OR IM I JUST GETTING REALLY CONFUSED

For those who do not pay the normal gym fees, then the VIP lessons are 1,000 Baht... but for those who pay the gym fees, then each VIP class is 500 Baht. To do 2 VIP classes a day can become expensive. VIP lessons are only intended to be done sporadically, as extra tuition, for those who want more attention, to learn more technique, etc.