Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weights area

Can I do crossfit routines there? eg olympic lifs, droping weighted bars from overhead? what is the floor like? do you have rowing machines,kettle bells?

Re: weights area

We have a full set of free weights at the gym. We have a bench press and Olympic size bar. We have a nice leg press machine as well as a treadmill and sit up machines. There are two weight lifting gyms near our camp that you can use as well if you want to focus on that more. Thai boxing training focuses more on cardio work and ring work than on weights.

Kris
Can I do crossfit routines there? eg olympic lifs, droping weighted bars from overhead? what is the floor like? do you have rowing machines,kettle bells?

i noticed u posted the same question all over.

why dont u just come here , check out all the gyms and when u find what you're looking for .....start training.
that way u cant blame anybody if something doesnt match your expectations .

There is enough equipment in the gym to do many crossfit circuits, treadmill, bikes, balls, chin up bar, free wights and a olympic bar for cleans and thrusters, deadlifts...ect.
I did allot of crossfit drills with students the couple of years i stayed at the gym and you learn work with what you have there!!!
cheers
Linz