Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jacob
Namwan Fighting
When is Namwan fighting again? She is one cool chick. Pretty too. - Big fan from States
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 9:51am
by Diana
on a budget
hi there , just a want to know what the best time of year is to come and train and also have a little fun ,see a bit of thailand ect...
Views: 569   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 10:10am
by Diana
j
Jonny
visas for long visits
i noticed that a number of the students at rawai stay for ages and have decide i want to do this too... how do you get visas for a long stay, like a year? thanks jonny
Views: 384   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 1:08pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Songkran Festival Phuket
This year Rawai students enjoyed the Songkran Festival! We had 3 pick-up trucks driving around Rawai and Patong. Afterwards, the party continued at Candy Bar in Rawai Beach. Watch the video on You Tube.
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 4:33pm
by Diana
t
tyler
training 6 days a week
hi there im going to come over to train in a few months. im bringing my gf over but she is not training. would it be possible for me to train 5 days a week instead of 6 ie mon to fri? would i get a discount of training costs as im planning on being over for 3 month????
Views: 488   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 2:03pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Airport taxis: be warned
It has come to my attention that Phuket airport taxis and Phuket taxis in general are misbehaving. They are taking guests to other gyms even though they have booked at Rawai Camp. In order to avoid this we have two options: We will now offer airport pick-up servic...
Views: 628   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 1:45pm
by Diana
m
matt
Gerri's last fight
well done. She was a top ten ranked fighter. Heather O'Donnell http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba__ratings-March%202009.htm well done (again)
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2010 3:55am
by matt
Tuk's fighting again!
Next week, on Wednesday December 30th Tuk will fight at Bangla Boxing Stadium. His last fight was in the Gold Coast, on 11th March 2006 against Andrew Keogh. Tuk won that fight by points. Now he will be fighting a younger and fitter opponent... why you may ask? Good...
Views: 914   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 12:54pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Hehm is back!
Tuk's youngest brother, Hehm, is back from Wales. He was in Wales for 2 years. For the first time in years the four brothers are in the gym, working together: Tuk, Li, Fin and Hehm. GOOD TIMES!
Views: 515   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 10:11am
by Diana
d
Diana
Diana's blog
I have started the detox program at Atsumi. I will be keeping a blog of my experience there. For anyone interested you can check it out. Diana's Blog
Views: 808   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 6:00pm
by Wayde
Custom mouthguards
Our friend Owen has started a company called Kombat Mouthguards. He makes custom mouth guards that are shaped for your teeth (dentist casting required) and adds any logo you want. Below is a sample of one type of mouth guard, with the Rawai Logo, and another with the...
Views: 1094   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 1:54pm
by owen
Food budget
Hi all, Coming to Rawai for 3 months stay. Can someone tell me how much i should budget for food? eating at various locations around the gym. Thanks
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 11:25am
by Wayde
a
amrit
weight loss training
can anyone give me any insight to weight loss at the camp. if i get the meal plan will they prepare a suitable diet for weight loss? my basic fitness is very poor, will my trainign differ at all? thank you. amrit
Views: 488   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 11:07am
by Diana
Travel insurance
Hi Anyone know of any good travel insurance deals for 90 day stay At Rawai
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 3:13am
by Patricia
Tourist VS Non-Immigrant VISA????
Hey guys, If any of you can answer to this post. I want to apply for a 2 month visa. I called the Thai Embassy in Oslo to see which one I should get. Since the fee for a tourist visa is waived at the moment, that's the visa I wanted to apply for, however the...
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 9:55pm
by Daniel
phuket fight store - huge range best prices
www.phuket-fight-store.com and/or check out a funny muay thai advert! http://vimeo.com/8934793
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 7:31pm
by ?
luggage
Hi, Just wanted to know if i can bring my own shampoo, shower gel and creams if my suitcase, as not sure if can bring these items since 9/11 attacks. Also can i bring omega 3 supplements in tablet form in luggage? thanks
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 2:25am
by Tim
a
amrit
clothing when training
hi guys, just wandering what clothing do you wear whilst training/ running?
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 9:50pm
by chris
d
Diana
Muay Thai demonstration
We had a Muay Thai demonstration for students and guests on Saturday evening, January 30, 2010. It was fun, and many people came. Namwan showed the Wai Kru, Boss and James kicked the pads, and Yud and Chad showed their fighting skills. If you want to see the video...
Views: 428   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 7:10pm
by Raz
l
L
Locker question
if you bring a laptop,camcorder do yall have a plave to lock up things like that? if so where?
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 12:32pm
by Diana
j
Jonny
living at the gym
hi i'm a new student coming over at the end of june i have a few questions 1) is it possible to buy rather than rent a bicycle while i'm over there and how much would this cost. 2) can u buy weight training supplements while over there protien, creatine, glutam...
Views: 454   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 8:19pm
by Simon
l
l
Running Shoe
How much for a good running shoe size 13 over there.
Views: 323   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2010 8:06am
by l
c
Chris
Nintendo Wii for Rent now available.
Now available in the gym shop is a Nintendo Wii & 10 games for rent. Great way to relax in your room after a hard days training. Price 150 baht per day 1000baht deposit. Can do some discount for long term rental.
Views: 659   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 1:31pm
by Chris
What to bring with me VS what to buy in Phuket
First of all, thank you all for responding to my posts. I really appreciate it. I do have some questions though: 1. RUNNING SHOES - Is it possible to buy good and cheap running shoes in Phuket? Cheaper than in the States? 2. MP3 PLAYER - How do prices in...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:26pm
by Patrycja
Questions of a newbie
Hello Everyone, My boyfriend and I are planning on coming to Rawai for 2 months in March. Never been to Phuket before, so I got few questions: 1. What would you guys suggest for accommodations for a couple on the budget? I'm familiar with the gym's accommod...
Views: 638   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:19pm
by Patrycja
a
AC
Atsumi prices
Did the cost just go up for the detox program? Looks like the boxer's detox went up over 1,000 Baht. Also, looks like the discount is only 15% instead of 20%. Is this because of the high season? Does this mean that Rawai training/accomodation will also rise? Ju...
Views: 1060   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 11:06am
by Ben
l
L
Pls Remove License2Profit
Pls remove this Forum, we dont need scam like busiess when we search for infor on rawai camp
Views: 380   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 7:18am
by L
l
L
Deluxe Bungalows
Do you have more pic of Deluxe Bungalows and Shared Bungalows with Air-Con?
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 5:20pm
by Diana Campillo
l
L
Tea House
Any Tea House by the gym, i like to tea differ tea,s
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 3:41pm
by Diana Campillo
d
Daniel
Nai Harn Villa
Has anyone stay at Nai Harn Villa or can give me some info about the place? They have good rates so I`m considering renting a house there.
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 5:26pm
by Daniel
sponsorships
hi i was wondering if the gym sponsors any farang fighters to come train & fight at your camp if so wot does the sponorship package invole and wot do you expect of the fighter in return, as im intrested in a 6-12mth stay
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 5:21pm
by Diana Campillo
Gerri's last fight
Gerri. Your opponent has a little prior form. Take a look. Titles: IFMA World Champion 2003, 2006... See More WMF Champion 2006 World Pankration Champion ( professional ) 2003, 2006. World Kick-boxing Champion ( amateur ) Italy, 2004 (http://www.wom...
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 12:16pm
by The Wizard
n
nick
info?
Hi there I am looking for some advice.I am hoping to come to this camp mid feb. I have no muay thai experiance what so ever. My main objective is to get fit then hopefully start picking up some muay thai. I am looking to stay for a couple months. I am not in t...
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 7:54pm
by Diana Campillo
Rawai Meal Plan
Due to popular demand we are starting a Meal Plan. Cashew Nut restaurant next to the gym, is offering our students 2 meals per day (brunch and dinner). The meal plan costs 1,8000 baht per week or 6,000 Baht per month. For more info please visit the Meal Plan page.
Views: 923   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 11:33am
by Jackie
j
James
MTP Magazine Issue 9
http://www.jamesgoyder.com/muaythai/muay-thai-issue-9.pdf This went to the printers over 2 weeks ago, Tuk's fight will be in issue 10.
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2010 11:36am
by James
r
Rob
Is it true Namsaknoi left Rawai??
I heard from a friend of Namsaknoi's that he has left the gym and is back home now..is this true?
Views: 1194   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jan 10, 2010 6:18pm
by Kris Luther
n
Nat
Women Ok?
Hi there I was wondering if there are any women that come to Rawai to train and do detoxing? Just haven't come across a post from a chick yet (only viewed a few pages) and I really really am interested but wanted to know if it was Ok for women to attend? Nat
Views: 515   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 8:31pm
by Shell
m
martin
may
hey guys planning a trip to your camp in may 1 mounth with family and we gonna at kata beach so how long time will it take to rawai with bike from kata? locking forward to come and train there and maybe fight if that is possible
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 7:04pm
by Diana Campillo
Flights from London
Hi all, Can someone please advice of any airline flying from London UK, with good prices to Bankok or Phuket for a visit to Rawai in begining of April Thx
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 6:34pm
by Richard
o
OzTia
Accessing money in Thailand??
Hi all, Just wondering what the best way to access money in Thailand is? Is it best to carry cash or have a mastercard to withdraw money etc? Thanks, Tia
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 6:14pm
by Rob
j
James
MTP Magazine blog
I've started a blog to go with my magazine: http://mtpmagazine.blogspot.com/ For more up to date news on who is fighting who in Phuket.
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 4:38pm
by James
2009 Highlights
Many highlights and only 10 minutes to show them. Sorry if I missed some people. I only have video footage from April onwards... Thanks to everyone for coming to Rawai, for letting us be part of your life. I'm lucky to be part of this Rawai family, which spans the wh...
Views: 372   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 3:03pm
by Diana Campillo
j
James
Congratulations Tuk
Really impressive performance against a good level opponent. Tuk knocked the guy out cold with an elbow in the third round (i think...)
Views: 483   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 4:26am
by The Wizard
Training 2010
Hey guys, i just booked in for 3 months training from the start of January 2010 I was just checkin in to see if anyone else will be there at that time also? can't wait!
Views: 1010   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 1:44pm
by OzTia
r
rammy
Nom Fight.......30 dec
anywayz nom latest fight was great one of the best fights ive seen frm rawai MT anywayz some wounderful knees looked very strong.....hope he has a great future....anywayz well done NOM n keep up the good work!!
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 4:26pm
by Diana Campillo
l
L
What electrical plugs/ sockets are used in Thailand?
What electrical plugs/ sockets are used in Thailand? I Live in USA do i need the plug adapter, If i do can i get it by the GYM area not the airplane?
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2009 2:34pm
by Diana Campillo
Geri's Last Fight
I ve just watched Geri’s fight and couldn’t resist posting that comment just to say that I m very proud of her and really honored to be training with her at the same gym , and extremely amazed by Tuk's work that made Geri's technique improve exponentially...
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 4:21pm
by Lindsey
l
L
Yoga Program
Do Rawai have a short of Yoga Program video?
Views: 311   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 23, 2009 5:57pm
by chris
Improvements tot he gym shop/office
We are making the gym shop larger. For a long time now, the shop/reception/office has been too small. To see photos of the work in progress click here.
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2009 9:00am
by Diana Campillo
Latest Fights
Hey Diana What a good night for Rawai, I am so proud of Namwan and Niesha can you please tell them both I said congrates and miss them. Also it doesnt say wether YUD one or lost what happend? I know your workin hard to get the fights on Y tube but HURRY!!...lol Mis...
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2009 4:49pm
by Diana Campillo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet