Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rawai Meal Plan

Due to popular demand we are starting a Meal Plan. Cashew Nut restaurant next to the gym, is offering our students 2 meals per day (brunch and dinner). The meal plan costs 1,8000 baht per week or 6,000 Baht per month. For more info please visit the Meal Plan page.

Re: Rawai Meal Plan

Thats expensive!

example
Chicken and Cash is about 45bath..

It's about 200 Baht per day for two meals. I think it's reasonable and is the same as other gyms are offering.

you can have 2 chicken and rice down at cheap ass for 30 baht each plus the waters free , so id say its a liitle bit overpriced

just 2 meal what happen to the 3nd meal

Yes, I love the Kao man Kai (chicken with rice) at Cheap Ass as well. But you have to keep in mind that not all students have transport and Cheap Ass is a bit far to walk to. Cashew Nut is close to the gym and they have a varied menu. The Thai dinner, for example includes:

1) Thai Dinner

* Chicken satay or spring roll
* Brown rice or white rice
* Stirred fried mixed veggies in oyster sauce
* 1 Thai dish from main menu
* mixed fruit plate or hot drink
* Water

And they have other dinner choices, and many breakfast choices. So the food is varied, and well, we are just trying to please our students.

The meal plan only offers two meals. We figured, people would be bored going to the same restaurant 3 times per day. There are many little restaurants all around Rawai where you can eat, cheap too!

Some people are just so fucking negative..

Sounds like a good deal to me, you can`t compare khao man gai with a proper dinner. If you buy one thai dish with rice and fruit plate at cheap ass it will be approx 100 baht, and thats and with this deal you also get satay or spring roll.

Anyway, no one is forcing anyone to do this, it`s just an offer from the gym and cashew nut.

well said daniel if people dont want to go to cashew nut then go to cheap ass the name says it all really

Diana is right alot of students have no idea where cheap ass is, and it is too far to walk to from the gym.
This is a very good deal for students the food is amazing and the people who work there make it a very nice experience.
I ate at Cashew Nut everyday I love the food and I owned a bike and knew where cheap ass was! I also knew that I would never get sick there also very clean kitchen.
After two years of living there cow man guy can get pretty boring too more variety is better!

Daniel your so funny how you doin?

hmm...downright positive i saw you at cheap ass everyday n not cashew
plus u can just cross the main road to the left of the gym n eat that thai lady's restaraunt. Almost the same distance as cashew nut ..way cheaper n more flavourfull for sure

how about a grainless alternative???
nothing works best for those bellies and high blood sugar to go away!
for recipies and info:
www.marksdailyapple.com
www.primalbody-primalmind.com

Cashew Nut was by far the best place to eat while training at Rawai. Sai would make us whatever we wanted and always with a massive smile. Sounds like a GREAT deal to me!! Best part about a meal at Cashew, was getting a massage at Su's next door on way back to gym

I think the meal plan is awesome! I know that I ate there at least 1 if not all of my meals there everyday! The food is really good, it is damn close to the gym and Sai is just the nicest person on the planet. They are a *little* more expensive than some other places but Sai, her staff and the quality of the food more than make up for it!

I think the meal plan is a great deal Diana!