Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Diana's blog

I have started the detox program at Atsumi. I will be keeping a blog of my experience there. For anyone interested you can check it out.

Diana's Blog

Re: Diana's blog

good for you diana , do you get the rawai discount lol

I get to try it for free!!
As I was doing my second colema today I was wondering how people actually pay to do this, but I must admit, I feel pretty good. I haven't eaten all day but I'm not hungry, since they give you many things to swallow: cleansing drinks, pills, liver flush... yummy!

Here's a photo of what came out of me this morning, during the colonic irrigation. I was very apprehensive about the detox before I started but after 3 days of raw food and 4 days of full fast, I feel great!

why am i looking at a picture of your poo?

It's not poo. I haven't eaten food in 4 days. It's mucoid plaque, which builds up throughout the years and attaches to your intestines. You can get rid of it with a detox program, like the one at Atsumi.

this is really bad....take it off..

Good for you Diana.

Good that you have posted that picture. It's very impressive what Detox does to you.

How hard is it to fast?

I know the picture is nasty and ugly but the idea is to shock people because I was really shocked to see that come out of me. Many people have heard about detox programs but don't know what they are for and if they are worth the hassle and I just thought my blog could help them.

It wasn't as hard as I expected. They give you nutrition pills and fiber to consume all day so you feel full plus you can have two coconut waters a day and well, with a bit of determination I did it! Most people do the 7 day fast... I did only 4 days. I lost a total of 8 kilos in 10 days. I'm going to try to keep it off.

Diana
It wasn't as hard as I expected. They give you nutrition pills and fiber to consume all day so you feel full plus you can have two coconut waters a day and well, with a bit of determination I did it! Most people do the 7 day fast... I did only 4 days. I lost a total of 8 kilos in 10 days. I'm going to try to keep it off.

You should be proud of yourself Diana - you're looking great!