Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women Ok?

Hi there

I was wondering if there are any women that come to Rawai to train and do detoxing?

Just haven't come across a post from a chick yet (only viewed a few pages) and I really really am interested but wanted to know if it was Ok for women to attend?

Nat

Re: Women Ok?

Good question. Please take a look at our students page and you will see who comes to Rawai. I would take a guess that about 25% of our students are women!

Hey Nat

I have been coming and going to and from rawai since 2005, back then there were not nearly as many girls passing through as there is now. Its great! I really enjoyed meeting woman athletes and travelers from all over the world and still are good friends with them even years later! Like Diana said if you look in past students even in the past fight results you will see many women.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

x Lindsey from Canada

Thanks for replying and referring me to the past students page I hadn't looked in there. I am really looking forward to partaking in such an experience and hope that I enjoy it as much to return yearly.

Just have to get some flights arranged before head to booking!

Cheers

Nat

Hi Nat,

When are you going to be in Rawai? My boyfriend and I are going for the whole month of february.

Tia

Hi Nat

I work at the detox center here and come down to Rawai gym to train a couple of times each week, you will meet loads of people during your stay and theres plenty of women who train there. It will be nice to meet you