Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it true Namsaknoi left Rawai??

I heard from a friend of Namsaknoi's that he has left the gym and is back home now..is this true?

Re: Is it true Namsaknoi left Rawai??

Namsaknoi is in Koh Samui sorting personal things. He hasn't confirmed yet when he is returning to Rawai.

So I have spoken with a close friend of Namsaknoi and it is comfirmed that he is in his home town of Chaiya visiting family..He is apparently planning to go back to his old gym in Koh Phangan Chorenrit Muay Thai Camp..

Shame, i was greatly looking forward to meeting/training with him..

If this is true I think I will be heading to Koh Phangan my next trip to train with the legend himself..I love staying at rawai but I heard Koh Phangan is a much more quiet island minus the fullmoon party every month:p Maybe I can get more training done this time..a change of pace hehee

What a shame he was by far the best trainer there- big loss. Goodluk for Tuk's fight.

It is to bad that Namsaknoi has left he was a good personality in the gym.
But i would have to say he wasnt by far the best trainer at the gym.
Each trainer gives his own unique talents to the gym there are many good trainers there including Nee who also trained Namsaknoi back in the day.
Some would say best fight trainer was Tuk he could take and level fighter and bring them up a notch, I watch him do it many times myself

Tuk and Pi Nee are wonderful trainers, the rest are all ex-fighters not trainers who couldn't care less about teaching, only working and making money:P Tuk and Namsaknoi are very similar teaching styles I enjoyed training with both of them..Goodluck to Tuk's comeback fight I can't wait to watch it

hey diana is tuks fight gona be posted on the forum whatever the result keep posting the training videos of tuk there amazing to watch

Training on Sunday Tuk hurt his leg. The ultrasound confirmed a small tare/tear in his right calf. He is still going to fight, although the doctor advised him not to.

I will continue to upload videos of our fights. glad to hear someone watches them!

Diana

heard some other trainers have left recently???diania is this true?

yea Tuk's good ...now if only we could get him to teach the guys instead of just the girls

totally agree with you wizard.

The Wizard
yea Tuk's good ...now if only we could get him to teach the guys instead of just the girls

like the other trainers they looking alot and trying to get the western girls at the gym..

Hi Diana , any news about Namsak?
Is his brother still at Rawai?

But most important, what about Ronnee? Is he still there? For me Ronnee was the best trainer so I hope he's still there whem I'm heading back.

Yes, Namsak's brother is teaching at the gym. His name is Ghet, some people pronounce it Guess. Ronee is also teaching. Many people like training with him!

As for Namsak, some of our students who went to the Full Moon party spoke with him in his old gym in Koh Phang Ngan. They tell me he looked down, sad and wanting to come back... we'll see what happens.

Good to hear that Ronnee is still with you, he's a great personality and a very good trainer. As a fighter I can honestly say that Ronnee has more capabilities to train farang than any other trainer in your gym.

Hope Namsak can sort things out, he's a nice personality as well (loved the singing) and of course a big name.

For you and Tuk I hope that things will work out fine, but I'm sure you will, you two made a great gym. I've seen some gyms and yours is the best (overall) in my opinion, great location, mixed people, good for fighters and beginners, good price/quality mix, and of course and most important very nice and friendly staff and owners! Wish you all the best in 2010!

Mike, thanks for the kind words. I hope we can continue to have a friendly gym where guests will feel welcome. Hope to see our returning guests again and again, as well as make new friends. Tuk loves Muay Thai and his enthusiasm for it is shared by many of the trainers and students. Tuk and I are lucky to be part of this special place. It's a great life we have.

Happy new year to you too!

I heard Namsak Noi was going to work in Australia for a bit, no idea what his plans are when he gets back to Thailand, maybe he will come back to rawai?

Namsaknoi is not in Australia, and he is not going there any time soon. He is at his old gym Chorenrit in Koh Phangan.
I don`t think anyone knows his plans for the future, not even himself. I`ve trained with him for about 6 months in total, in Phangan, Samui and Rawai, and he is a fantastic trainer and a great guy, so I just hopes he makes the right decision for himself and his furure.

Rawai was a great place before Namsaknoi and will continue to be a great place with or without him in the future.

Thought you was dragging him to Norway Daniel... Or was that supposed to be a Secret? Hehe

:P

Hehe.. ;)

I'll be back at rawai in july, u still around then kris?

Yes, I never leave :D