Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nintendo Wii for Rent now available.

Now available in the gym shop is a Nintendo Wii & 10 games for rent. Great way to relax in your room after a hard days training.

Price 150 baht per day 1000baht deposit.

Can do some discount for long term rental.

Re: Nintendo Wii for Rent now available.

getting abit commercial arnt we?

o yes why not make money when you can after all were in a world wide ression after all , not just that but for the people who train hard and dont want to sample the pitfalls of phuket nitelife , id say its a great idea , chilling out in the muay thai bar after training playing the Wii doesnt get much better id say

The Nintendo belongs to Chris from Scotland. He is staying a year to train and fight. He just wants to makes a bit of extra money.

We sponsor Chris, so he gets free training, in return for fighting for Rawai. But to stay a year in Thailand he needs to save money. So by renting this game machine you are actually helping a Rawai fighter!

Rent The Wii

The Wii is Awesome & Games are only 80 Baht at the local Market, i'd deffinatly rent it :P

Re: Rent The Wii

Do you know where I could rent a big office chair to play my Wii from?

Gary Pearce
Do you know where I could rent a big office chair to play my Wii from?

fuck yeah this is something that should DEFINETLY change!
you gotta put some big and comfy office chairs or grandpa leather chairs in all of your bungalows!
was missing that a lot when chillin

Hey Gary that gives me an idea... Maybe I should Rent my Chair out, 500 Baht a day should suffice hahaha ;)

i hope you all arent talking about a leather chair. because your ass would get sweaty as fuck!! haha

,kmjnhb
i hope you all arent talking about a leather chair. because your ass would get sweaty as fuck!! haha

after 2 weeks i don't sweat anymore in thailand...gotta keep the air con out all the time
(prepare for some major sweaty nights the first week though...)

haha after 2 weeks no sweating i was still sweating buckets after 6 weeks lol be there march for 6 months cant wait for songkram and the rest happy days

guess everyone is different and i even know some guy that sweats in winter in austria lol

from 2 weeks on to about 12 months i only sweat after i went to the supermarket(air con)
and of course while trainin but that another story

Not seen any use of this so will reduce the cost to 100 baht per day for rent or will sell the console for 12000baht.