Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
Wil
any news from Mike , Jay and Panapa ?
Hi everybody! i was in rawai gym from march to april, and i lost every contact i get with my mobile does anyone get news from Mike , Jay(usa) and Panapa? thank you per advance see you Wil
Views: 940   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 6:24pm
by oo
c
Chris
Nom???
Diana, Is Nom still at the gym haven't seen him fight for a while?? He was doing so well recently.
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2011 1:26pm
by Diana
g
Gus
Training Question
OK Muay Thai nuts, I have a question! I was recently at Rawai....and I miss the training in that humid/ heated environment so much. Was just putting it out there if anyone has trained in a heated room before.....similar to the Bikram Yoga style room but not quite...
Views: 673   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 31, 2011 8:29pm
by Kris Luther
k
Kris
Average Amateur Purse
I understand that fighting in Thailand is not considered working, and that a first time fighter may earn a small purse, but what is the average wage a first time fighter might earn over there in Thailand at amateur level? Just a ball park figure would suffice!
Views: 444   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2011 8:03pm
by preston
d
Diana
Muay Thai Documentary Fighting Spirit
Tony and Ryan made a documentary about Muay Thai, featuring Rawai Muay Thai camp. You can take a look at all 14 parts in their You Tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RBeckerfilms
Views: 576   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2011 7:56pm
by Kris
n
neil
hows it all going?
This forum has been quiet for a wee while. Have there been any new upgrades to the camp? Is there a swimming pool being built? I want photos!!
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2011 5:30pm
by Diana
a
ajith
enquiry
i want joing the muythai traing in next month(March 20). i will planning to stay 3 weeks to 4 weeks traing. please give me the information about, traing cost(i need group class and one private class perday).and accomidation cost etc Regards Ajith
Views: 506   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2011 1:48pm
by Diana
r
Roman
A few Questions
Hee all! I did send an email a few days ago but I don't know if it came trough! I am plannig to come to rawai end of march begin april. Depends on the prices of the flights. I have a few questions that are important for me to know. I work on the internet and I ne...
Views: 587   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 9:49pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Muay Boran classes
We have started to offer Muay Boran and Krabi Krabong classes at Rawai Muay Thai. Every Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 - 11:00am. All welcome. Cost is 500 Baht per class. Chanupon will be teaching the classes. You can take a look at his You Tube videos here.
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 8:59am
by Chanuphon
j
Joe
Mobile phones
Hi does anyone know where to buy the cheapest phones to call the Uk from in rawai, I brought a phone on my last trip and used a thai chip to call the UK but i cant find the phone now. i can buy a phone in the UK for £15 but will it need to be unlocked and is...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 6:50am
by Joe
d
Diana
Hehm has a baby
Trainer Hehm just had a baby boy. His wife, Nicky gave birth on Valentine's day to a 3.4 Kilo baby boy named Henry. Both mother and child are doing well and staying at Phuket International Hospital.
Views: 404   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 11:57am
by Diana
m
mick
yodpolice
just wondering what happened to yodpolice?
Views: 558   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 11:55am
by Diana
j
JOE
Flights Bangkok to Phuket
Hi what in your opinion is the best flight to catch, looking at flying into Bangkok on the 15th or 16th and just walking upto a counter. last time i came i flew thai for around £50.
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 9:19am
by Diana
Room for Rent next to Rawai Muay Thai
Hello, I'm renting a house until April 10th. Really nice two-bedroom place, 2 minute walking distance to Rawai Muay Thai. Quite, secluded, safe. 2,000 per week. 8,000 for the month. No utilities. Your own room, own shower. Shared living room and kitchen wi...
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2011 11:34am
by Stephane
k
Ken
Wi-Fi secure??
Just wondering how secure in terms of password/encryption is the Wi-Fi at the gym and Rawai Guesthouse - if I use my laptop to access personal bank accounts. Thanks
Views: 453   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 9:35am
by Diana
j
Justin
Looking to start new chapter in life with some unanswered questions. Help please
Ive read lots of posts here and delighted with information i've found but still have few unanswered questions. To the Rawai staff; im looking to head over there for start of July but hopefully sooner and staying for a period of 2 and 1/2 months ive done muay thai...
Views: 985   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 27, 2011 3:19am
by Elsie
k
Katie
Coming over on Friday 28th Jan - Not long now....
Im so excited, im flying from London on Friday to stay with you for just over a week... very nervous as im coming on my own, but cant wait for the experience! Looking forward to some very hard work! :-)
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 10:41pm
by Katie
d
Diana
Yoga class at the gym
Kim White teaches yoga/stretching at Rawai Muay Thai twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30 - 11:30. You can watch a video of her class on You Tube.
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 10:24pm
by jim
t
Tom
Fighter Validation
Do you post a list of all guests of Rawai on the website for the year and do you keep records of fights. Did you have a guest by the name of Michael Castro in 2009-2010 that won stadium belts in Patong and Bangla?
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 9:59pm
by Tom
b
Ben
Training and Accomodation in Feb
I'm hoping to come down to Ruwai camp for one month very soon. Is it as simple as booking the flights and staying in the camp shared accomodation, or do I need to organise more than that? If all I have to do is book the flights, I'll aim to be there for february!...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 9:36am
by Diana
d
Diana
Rawai Fight Night at Naiharn
Rawai is sponsoring a big match on January 22, 2011. Four of our fighters (Nom, Laurene, Yan and Hehm) will take part as well as boxers from Sinbi, Dragon, Tiger, Phromthep and champions from Bangkok. We are raising money for the local community. All are welcome to a...
Views: 630   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 5:13pm
by Diana
l
Laura
Western Boxing
Hi there, just wondering whether it is possible to train Western boxing at Rawai - are there any trainers and / or students? Thanks. (Ps. Yes, I understand it is a Muay Thai camp but I still want to know )
Views: 531   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 9:35am
by ?
a
Amy
Free Yoga Stretch Class Friday Jan 21, 2011 10.30am
All welcome to join Amy for a free 1 hour Yoga stretch conditioning class in the Gym Friday 21st January 2011 10.30am - 11.30am Hooray! Mwah xxx
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2011 7:27pm
by Diana
Rooms
Just wondering to anyone who has stayed in rawai lately where is the best for money place to stay for monthly rental? Looking around the 10.000bht per month budget. Preferably with a website. Thanks in advance
Views: 808   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 8, 2011 7:58am
by Nick
d
Diana
2010 Rawai Muay Thai Highlights
The 2010 Highlights video is online. It's hard to condense a whole year of action into a short clip. This video is just a taste of Rawai fights in 2010. Sorry for all the fights I didn't include. Thanks to our students and friends around the world for making this y...
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2011 6:16am
by daniel
w
Wayde
Late Check In
Hi Diana, I had a reservation for a room and expected to make it down to Rawai today but the travel has taken a long time so we've decided to spend the night in Patong and will be there tomorrow if that is all OK? Originally there was going to be 3 of us but n...
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 10:56am
by Diana
accommodation
Hey danny. Im a young guy, who wants too try your training camp. but my question is: why you website don´t have pictures of you ` shared Accommodation? It could be nice you "know" how the room are . best regards Maicol
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2011 8:38am
by Diana
d
Diana
Yud is fighting in Evoultion 22 in Australia
Yud is fighting in Australia yet again on November 27, 2010. You can get all the details in the Evolution promotions page: http://www.evolutionpromotions.com/ He will be fighting against Michael ‘Tomahawk’ Thompson. If you are in the area please sup...
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2010 1:39pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Silver boxing gloves
Cha Cha is selling silver boxing glove pendants. They're so cute and you can have your name etched on them. You can order through Cha Cha directly on his Facebook page.
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2010 12:10pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Gym break for Christmas/New Year's
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! We will give our trainers a break for Christmas and New Year's holidays. No classes on Saturday, December 25, 2010. We start again on Monday, December 27th through Thursday December 30th. We'll stop training again on Friday, December 31, 20...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2010 8:59am
by Diana
?
?
Nom Vs Ritt
that fight was just WOW !!! exciting nd superb technique from BOTH ends and a brutal knockout..early. Definitetly RMT's Fight Of The Year !
Views: 949   Replies: 32
Last Post: Dec 10, 2010 8:44pm
by Sergei Halquist
g
Gary
i want to come over in febuary time, any advice to give ?
Some one i new trained here and they said it was great, i have been doing a few muay thai classes in england to try and get the basics ' as i want to train to a high degree and maybe have a fight before i come back, what sort of standard would help me in fittness to...
Views: 456   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 6:54pm
by Diana
k
kim
STIFF???.....what body part do you need to stretch the most?
hi, i teach yoga at the rawai muay thai camp every week and like to give the guys spot on stretches that will help them in their training. so that leads me to ask the question..... what do you want to stretch the most? what part of your body is the most inflex...
Views: 429   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2010 11:22am
by kim
rmt fight
is jordan fighting on the 6th??
Views: 397   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 2, 2010 9:03am
by Diana
g
glen
bus
does anyone know how much it costs to get to bangkok via bus from phuket and any info about it ie when it leaves etc thanks
Views: 324   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2010 3:44pm
by JN
m
Mohawk
Advices
Hi, i am 19 and i am from Singapore. Recently i have been wanting to travel out of my country in search of pursuing my passion (martial arts). And i found Rawai Camp! However i have never been out alone so far away and am afraid that i will forget to bring ANY imp...
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2010 10:50am
by Diana
mma
ray elbe singapore http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/ray-elbe-gets-booood-singapore-1329487/
Views: 781   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 20, 2010 12:39pm
by ?
Danny or anyone know the meaning behind this?
This is aimed more at Danny and the trainers. Whilst I was in Thailand I had a strong look and insight into Theravada Buddhism. Since coming home I listen to Dharmma talks weekly by Ajarn Brahm. I have come across a tattoo that I saw a few Thai people had in...
Views: 1585   Replies: 23
Last Post: Nov 18, 2010 10:34am
by Dekker
d
Diana
Rawai Muay Thai 7th Anniversary
We are celebrating 7 years of the camp. The camp opened November 2003. This Saturday 13 November 2010 there will be a dinner buffet at the gym at 7:30pm. Then we will have a show with Thai music and Thai dancing. Everyone is welcome. Also, for those who want to fi...
Views: 511   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 15, 2010 11:54pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Condo for sale near the gym
Some friends of mine are selling their condo at Palm Breeze, about 1 KM from the gym. The condo is minutes to Naiharn beach, free hold, private owner, 102 sqm, 2 bedroom, fully furnitured, swimming pool, fitness gym, mini tennis, security 24 h, washing machine. The...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2010 2:16pm
by enrico
d
Diana
BEWARE Phuket airport taxis
It is a continuing problem that the airport taxis in Phuket are unscrupulous and do not follow the wishes of our guests. Students who book with Rawai are being taken to other gyms. And students who book elsewhere sometimes end up here. I redirect the taxi driver to g...
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2010 11:30am
by Diana
?
?
Namsaknoi
I was wondering why Namsaknoi is still advertised as being in RMT ? Did'nt he leave like a year ago ?
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 4:54pm
by preston
GYM
any chance of getting a second treadmill at the gym??
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 7:02pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Yud fights Down Under... again!
Yud is fighting in Australia this Saturday. The show is called Unleashed. If anyone is nearby please go to cheer him on!
Views: 322   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2010 10:22am
by Diana
d
Diana
Kinjay Festival 2010
10:30am Thursday October 14, 2010 (Phuket time). We go to Kinjay festival. Everyone welcome. Meet at the gym at 10:30 and we take the van. Bring your cameras!
Views: 335   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 5:25pm
by Diana
r
Ray
Coming over on the 29th september can't wait!
Hey guys, just bought my ticket to come and finally Live the dream that i've wanted to do for at least three years now I will be staying for 2 months with a goal of loosing weight, learning muay thai & maybee even having a fight! looking forward to meeting you all...
Views: 575   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 8:21pm
by dj
d
Diana
Bamboo Tattoo
If you want to get a tattoo, there are many options around the gym, but for the real Thai experience, you can't beat the traditional bamboo tattoo, ouch!
Views: 4393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 10:22am
by paul s
d
Diana
New Van
We were going to buy a Songtheu (old style Thai bus) but it was really old and we weren't sure about it's strength, going up the hill to Patong takes a lot of horse power. So we ended up buying a van. We will use it to take students to watch the fights and to take st...
Views: 422   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 12:07am
by Nick
d
dj
mouthguards?
do you guys offer custom mouthguards? the ones where a dental impression is made?
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 1:50pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Yud's fighting Down Under... Again!
Yud will be fighting in Australia on September 24th, 2010. The event is promoted by our good friend Jason Lapin from Jabout Gym in Sydney. If anyone is going please take some pics!
Views: 370   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 1:44pm
by Diana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet