Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nom Vs Ritt

that fight was just WOW !!!

exciting nd superb technique from BOTH ends and a brutal knockout..early.

Definitetly RMT's Fight Of The Year !

Re: Nom Vs Ritt

great fight, Nom is a beast. Also nice to see a positive msg from ? for once!

Nom was very patient did very well to hold his nerve. . Looking like a more experienced fighter, well done.

Even though that body kick didnt have Noms full weight behind it, im not at all surprised it folded Ritt - Seeing Nom kick the heavy bags is something to be seen!

Looking forward to a few sparring sessions early next year

jsh
great fight, Nom is a beast. Also nice to see a positive msg from ? for once!

I give positive comments where its due.

I dont blindly nuthug.

Wayde
Nom was very patient did very well to hold his nerve. . Looking like a more experienced fighter, well done.

Even though that body kick didnt have Noms full weight behind it, im not at all surprised it folded Ritt - Seeing Nom kick the heavy bags is something to be seen!

Thats because it landed when Ritt's body was torqued to his left and he was sideways.
Thats the worst position to be in.
His being sideways (by Nom getting the angle) meant Nom's kick would have its most power (try it on a bag) and his being torqued meant Ritt ribcage had no give to it.
He's lucky he didnt crack a rib (or did he ?)

Wayde

On a side note, its ironic that Ritt 'The Body Shot Hunter' got laid up by...a bodyshot !

Didnt he take out Yud with one a while back ?

In 2007, in a charity event in Naiharn Beach, Yud fought against Ritt. Yud was doing well, keeping pace with Ritt but in the 4th round Ritt got him hard with a hook to the ribs and that was it, Yud lost by KO.
By the way, congratulations to Yud for winnig against the local favorite Tommahawk in Brisbane over the weekend in the Evolution 22 show. Yud won by decision. Yud remains unbeaten Down Under... well that sounds funny... in Australia!

nom did really well in this fight.congrats. ritt is very strong.
I have been training with him today and no cracked ribs or visible damage.

yeah it was nice to see a positive comment from ?. maybe he or she as cheered up a bit

JODIE
yeah it was nice to see a positive comment from ?. maybe he or she as cheered up a bit

Well thats because theres more than one person using ?

See how that works Jodie ?

btw it is me ? (the guy who uses the sign for question mark.)

My only problem has bee with farangs fighting local cans who go down the minute u fight back or from phantom punches or (the latest thing) just gassing in 2 rounds and walking away...this on top of the massive size differences.

The Thai vs Thai or Farang vs Farang are always entertaining. The occassional (seldom) Thai vs Foreigner too. ( i guess when they cant find a can)

It all evens out though. Everywhere ive been/seen/talked , saying you fought MT in Phuket just gets you laughed at.
The only ones who seem impressed are the uninformed beer crowd/straight jack people.

JODIE
nom did really well in this fight.congrats. ritt is very strong.
I have been training with him today and no cracked ribs or visible damage.

Like i said he was lucky he didnt.
If Nom had a fired a heavy kick instead of an oppurtunistic quick one......

On the other hand a heavy one might not have landed but still...lucky.

Tiger, of course, didn't post this fight online... they hardly ever post losses online.

?
Tiger, of course, didn't post this fight online... they hardly ever post losses online.

I dont understand y there arent more gym vs gym fights ....like in real MT

? u talk to much shit man.. who are you exactly ? can we see one of your pro fights? it sounds like you are a champion with all your critisism.. im sure u are a great great fighter...

jsh
? u talk to much shit man.. who are you exactly ? can we see one of your pro fights? it sounds like you are a champion with all your critisism.. im sure u are a great great fighter...

lol...really ?

You're right , Im not bad. Though i dare say Im better than than most but not half as good as some.

Videos ? See ,outside of Phuket/Pattaya/The Islands most fighters dont have lil gophers to tape their fights.
In fact most ppl in foreign countries (US/Canada/Ned) dont have any videos even after 40+ fights.
For eg. one of my ex-coaches has had 60 odd fights in Mexico/US/Canada/Thailand/Holland fighting the likes Jongsanan/Kongnapa/Reyes/Vos-fighters. You'll be damned if u find any videos of him.
Hell , theres kids in Thailand/France/Holland with a 100 fights and no videos.
My point is , just cuz u may or may not have a video of kicking some guy around in Podunk,Nebraska doesnt make u a know-it-all badass.

Hugs n Kisses ,
Your Friend ,
?

Mr ? you really are a tit.... people can tell which post are by you by your negative but know it all tone....
keyboard warrior ????
ok so you have no fight videos so i will ask you straight seen as your skirted aroud the question before..

how many fights have you had and where ? (and i don't mean online !).

there is one on every forum and ours is called mr ? as he is scared to post using his real name..

negative negative negative.
if anybody disagrees i will be happy to discuss further.

kisses

JODIE
Mr ? you really are a tit.... people can tell which post are by you by your negative but know it all tone....
keyboard warrior ????
ok so you have no fight videos so i will ask you straight seen as your skirted aroud the question before..

there is one on every forum and ours is called mr ? as he is scared to post using his real name..

kisses

no matter how much you ask him he wont produce any videos of his fights he also post on an mma forum sherdog and he has the same attitude there . a couple od weeks ago he told a story about a fight he had where he lost but he should of won but still no proof becasue we all know hardly anyone in a crowd has a video camera ! and you can all ways be sure if you have the right mr ? by his ip address 96.48.154.233

preston
JODIE
keyboard warrior ????

kisses

no matter how much you ask him he wont produce any videos of his fights he also post on an mma forum sherdog and he has the same attitude there . a couple od weeks ago he told a story about a fight he had where he lost but he should of won but still no proof becasue we all know hardly anyone in a crowd has a video camera ! and you can all ways be sure if you have the right mr ? by his ip address 96.48.154.233

Oh you mean the post where i said that to Hesdy fkin Gerges ? The Heavyweight World Champ and K1 fighter ? JUST LAST WEEK ? Glad to see you still lurk around Sherdog....and dont post.
hey , speaking of stories , do you remember when u posted "Im a Muay Thai Warrior who fights on the regular in Phuket", how you got laughed out of the Forum ?
I notice you never came back unless its....golly gee gosh...to just lurk in the shadows !

Actually if u look back , i did post some positive notes on u but then u had to go ruin it by being yourself and jumping on Sherdog with your BS.
We know how that ended.

BTW is quite disingenous to claim Sherdog as a "MMA Forum".
It is a forum of forums ,with different ones for MMA/Kickboxing/Boxing/BJJ and i rarely post in the MMA one.
I also post in K1-Fans,Muaythailand and Bullshido. In fact , post "I fight in Phuket" on Muaythailand (full of members currently in Thailand or going there) or on Bullshido.com. That last one is just devoted to ferreting out BS in Martial Arts and unlike the standard forum whiny nerd , that forum is full of ex-fighters,military etc guys with money and time to burn who know just how to do so.

As for fights ...i've had none...does that make you mad ?!!!
I dont even spar because i dont like owies.

BTW u never did post any of your fights abroad so we can see how u really do with non-myotonic opponents.

JODIE
keyboard warrior ????

kisses

Hmmm ...i think the lil girl is confused as to what really goes on in an forum.
A forum is not for putting out you REAL name/address n so on. People who do so are alo known to be the type who get ripped off on the regular.I guess its the mentality.
Got much experience on that ?

As for me being negative ? Im pretty sure all the people using ? on here have been fairly critical of RMT.
The alias ? is used on many forums (even Phromthep , TMT and others). They can hardly be all me because they all have differing viewpoints.
Its used because its the closest key to ENTER when people cant be bothered to type in a bunch of letters.
Cant speak for them but for me personally , i dont hate/despise RMT. GADZOOKS !!! Does that surprise you ?
While sometimes some things can be irritating , my main gripe has always been the fake/fixed/grossly-mismatched fights that take place in Phuket (dont post the exceptions to prove the rule ,btw).
but that isnt just something RMT does. Its symptomatic of the entire MT culture in Phuket. Sinbi does it, TMT does it , they all do. Now , im pretty sure things arent going to change just because some outsiders are griping about it but i'll be damned if i've gotta like it.
Businesses should be able to take criticisms,reviews and suggestions (whether they listen or not). While doing that in Thailand people might take it personally as if you're insulting their mother , Diana being a foreigner and marketing to foreigners and advertising to foreigners , should be able to handle it quite well.
On the other hand , saying stuff like "RMT sucks" "You're fat n crap" etc could (and should) be construed as personal attacks but if you're including stuff like "Why did so n so fight a 15 year old underweight kid with 6oz gloves" or "Is Namsaknoi still there " as something personal.....you need to grow the F--- up.
I noticed that the current animosity here started when i said Phuket is great to train in but not so great to fight in and/or the RMT is a great place to get fit/learn MT/healthy lifestyle while having a great Tropical holiday etc but if you're looking to be the next Lumpinee/Ratcha/World Champ then Bangkok is the place to be.
Funny thing is , i have a shitload of posts here with different names and under different IP's (its not foolproof) but nobody has said nothing on that. I guess u go against the grain for 5 minutes and all the lil chipmunks like you hop out.
However if Diana thinks that they're ALL personal n attacking and nothing negative is to be ever said here about RMT then just tell me AND I'LL NEVER POST HERE ON THIS FORUM AGAIN.
Just have Diana put "I dont agree with a single thing you've posted, I dont care what you have to say and I dont want you to post here again" and i wont.
Just a simple copy n paste.
There good enough for you ?

I dont post my name cuz i think its none of your business. I probaly be in THA in 2012 (going to Europe in a month or so) and will probably be staying at RMT (cuz its still the best of the bunch). I wouldnt want no problems there with management there saying you said this n that. Suggestions are just that...suggestions..in private

Also the only place i dont like is TMT.
They are crap...crap, crap ,crap.

I will quite happily be the first to give you some advice saddo mr ?....
1. instead of spending your whole life critizing everyone why don't you try fighting yourself ? too scared when ur not hid behind your laptop ?
2. get a girlfriend and a life instead of spending your whole life slagging off gyms and fighters! your life will be much happier and maybe you will have a more positive outlook on things.
3.the world would be a better place if you never posted on rmt forum again

cheer up or get lost !!! anyone agree ?

condolonces

JODIE
I will quite happily be the first to give you some advice saddo mr ?....
1. instead of spending your whole life critizing everyone why don't you try fighting yourself ? too scared when ur not hid behind your laptop ?
2. get a girlfriend and a life instead of spending your whole life slagging off gyms and fighters! your life will be much happier and maybe you will have a more positive outlook on things.
3.the world would be a better place if you never posted on rmt forum again

cheer up or get lost !!! anyone agree ?

condolonces

Thanks for the advice , sweetheart !

Mua-ah

?
preston
JODIE
keyboard warrior ????

kisses

Oh you mean the post where i said that to Hesdy fkin Gerges ? The Heavyweight World Champ and K1 fighter ? JUST LAST WEEK ? Glad to see you still lurk around Sherdog....and dont post.
hey , speaking of stories , do you remember when u posted "Im a Muay Thai Warrior who fights on the regular in Phuket", how you got laughed out of the Forum ?
I notice you never came back unless its....golly gee gosh...to just lurk in the shadows !

Actually if u look back , i did post some positive notes on u but then u had to go ruin it by being yourself and jumping on Sherdog with your BS.
We know how that ended.

BTW is quite disingenous to claim Sherdog as a "MMA Forum".
It is a forum of forums ,with different ones for MMA/Kickboxing/Boxing/BJJ and i rarely post in the MMA one.
I also post in K1-Fans,Muaythailand and Bullshido. In fact , post "I fight in Phuket" on Muaythailand (full of members currently in Thailand or going there) or on Bullshido.com. That last one is just devoted to ferreting out BS in Martial Arts and unlike the standard forum whiny nerd , that forum is full of ex-fighters,military etc guys with money and time to burn who know just how to do so.

As for fights ...i've had none...does that make you mad ?!!!
I dont even spar because i dont like owies.

BTW u never did post any of your fights abroad so we can see how u really do with non-myotonic opponents.

i think you have me confused with someone else because the cool thing about sherdog is you can look at someones profile and see everything they ever posted so go back look at my post and then look at yours and see who is full of shit.

oh and saying .golly gee gosh. in a post sounds stupid

It's amazing how a simple post about a fight can turn into this back and forth negative posts that have nothing to do with Nom's fight. I just wanted to highlight Nom's progress as a fighter. He's improving and deserves some praise, he works so hard!

Diana
It's amazing how a simple post about a fight can turn into this back and forth negative posts that have nothing to do with Nom's fight. I just wanted to highlight Nom's progress as a fighter. He's improving and deserves some praise, he works so hard!

lol true !
Some ppl just gotta bring that negativity up no matter what yet accuse others of the same.

My 3 favourite fighters at RMT are Tuk (when he does fight).
This dark lil Thai boy you have or had (forget his name). Badass attitude with some badass technique and Nom/Palangnom.
The guy has always been a hard worker.
I remember him going over the ropes one time and bouncing his head off the concrete yet still got counted out.
Or how the two brothers Yodpolice and Whatsisname (Mac ?) used to constantly thump him , both in sparring and in clinching yet he would just take it stride.
Sure starting to come in his own now.

BTW whatever happened to those 2 ?
Yodpolice was just sick to watch and just a goofy character !

I did not mean to make this into a negative discussion! This thread is about Noms fight and im sorry. Nom did very good and stayed calm in this fight.

I had the honour to get injured by Nom and had to stay out of training for 2 days haha.. going back to training tomorrow,..

But anyways, Ritt is a pretty strong fighter he ko'd 3 guys in the 8 man tournament so its very nice to see that Nom Ko'd him, especially that he won over Yud who is a very good fighter.. Nom is one of phukets best fighters and definetively champion material! He is fighting soon again and i look forward to seeing his fight!

Here's a current NYT article about this 2,500 year old issue

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/30/opinion/30zhuo.html?_r=1

"Even in the fourth century B.C., Plato touched upon the subject of anonymity and morality in his parable of the ring of Gyges. That mythical ring gave its owner the power of invisibility, and Plato observed that even a habitually just man who possessed such a ring would become a thief, knowing that he couldn’t be caught. Morality, Plato argues, comes from full disclosure; without accountability for our actions we would all behave unjustly."

proper couple of little bitchy girls on this thread isnt there. the user ? needs to get a life and stop behaving like a massive vagina

mr ? replies to every post on here. always has if you look back. he is a very sad guy with no life or girlfriend. he lives on forums.(if he talks to girls the same way as he posts on here he has no chance)!
He thinks he is a expert on fighting yet is too scared to step in the ring. I think his only hobby is trolling !

sad very sad when people are trying to discuss/post positive comments and discussions about muay thai/mmaa etc..

Diana, the way You handle all sorts of activities around the camp- including the forum- really impresses me. Being a marketing director I know what am I talking about.

As to Nom - the guy has done a great job. He's fresh, exploding, fast. I wish him luck, strong motivationand and hope to see in Rawai camp in summer 2011. This time I am planning to stay a little bit longer.

Warm regards, Sergei (July 2010, Russian from Estonia)

...if You'll visit this part of forum again may I as how old is Nom now and how long has he been into boxing?

Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate that. So kind.

Nom is 19 years old. He has about 70 fights and has been boxing for 4-5 years. He's a great kid and I hope he does well in the future. He's fighting again December 10th...

...I just saw the post above - I think the fight has just started. Good luck to Nom and the Team. Please write a line (or two :-) ) about the result.