Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mma

ray elbe singapore

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/ray-elbe-gets-booood-singapore-1329487/

Re: mma

They should booooo this guy everywhere especialy at the gym in phuket where he works at.

What an arrogant prick!

I can't believe tiger gym promote this guy as a pioneer of mma.
I have trained at tiger gym a few years ago and can assure everyone he is as unpopular there as he was in singapore.
It doesn't help your gyms in phuket if this guy is your representative on national tv !
Very unproffesional

Mike
They should booooo this guy everywhere especialy at the gym in phuket where he works at.

What an arrogant prick!

i wrote this guy was a douche 2 years ago.
glad to see its caught on now.

I was reading Ray's blog leading up to this fight and was able to follow all the drama about the fighter trash talking him before the bout.

His blog is pretty interesting. He usually updates it several times a day. I also saw that he commentated the last Martial Combat fights on ESPN. Ole Laursen another gym owner from Thailand won. It's funny because they bood him like they bood Ray.

Anyways his blog is worth checking out.

Magicalray.com

Ray elbe gets bood because he is a trash talking disrespectful guy. The only reason they said they would shut his mouth with a baseball bat is because he has a big mouth that needs shutting.

Not many at tiger gym like him and many more would train mma there if he wasn't there.
In the past there have also been facegroup groups about what a douche he is. (most of tiger gym where he works joined) !

Ray Elbe is the leading MMA coach in Southeast Asia. I just had him at my gym to do a seminar in Singapore last month. If you watch Tiger fighters compete on ESPN you would know that.

I don't know if any of you realize this but TMT has grown 5x's since the first time I trained there. Ray is a huge part of that success. Rays MMA program has more students then most of the Muay Thai gyms on the island.

I have trained at tiger muay thai on several occasions and Yes it has grown in size however i disagree this is down to Ray Elbe.
I found Ray to be very rude to people apart from the people training who kissed his ass. He would be a much more popular guy if he spoke to everybody the same rather than being his usual arrogant self to most people.
He is also very unpopular among the thai trainers at tigermuay thai.
This is not just hearsay either. I have first hand experience of Ray and also made an official complaint about him to the office while i was training in phuket.
If his behaviour in Singapore is anything to go by this guy should not really be the face of tigermuaythai in front of millions of viewers in my opinion.

Not sure if anyone saw Ray's last fight on TV. He seemed a lot more humble and looked very impressive, this fight was also in Singapore. Ray has now won 8 out his last 10 fights. I'd like to see him step up in competition again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obXiAA9Kues

Freddy
Not sure if anyone saw Ray's last fight on TV. He seemed a lot more humble and looked very impressive, this fight was also in Singapore. Ray has now won 8 out his last 10 fights. I'd like to see him step up in competition again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obXiAA9Kues

he's only good enough to fight in backwater promotions in countries where MMA is negligible.