Thai Boxing/Fitness Training Camp

Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coming over on the 29th september can't wait!

Hey guys, just bought my ticket to come and finally Live the dream that i've wanted to do for at least three years now I will be staying for 2 months with a goal of loosing weight, learning muay thai & maybee even having a fight! looking forward to meeting you all drop me a reply if you heading round the same time Live the dream baby!

Re: Coming over on the 29th september can't wait!

Time is getting close. Let me know if you need airport pick-up service. If not, you can print out the map with directions in Thai of how to get to the gym.

Yes a pickup would be a good idea, do I email you my flight details?

Yes, please email me yourflight details, and I will have our driver pick you up at the airport. My email is dcampillo@hotmail.com

Thanks emailing it now.

Thanks for the flight itinerary. Airport pick up is organized. See you soon!

Hi Ray I want to welcome you the Rawai Muay Thai Gym. I am the new Personal trainer and strength coach and nutritionist. I think its awesome you are able to seek your dreams and train at our gym. I would encourage you to use my services. I want you to get the best body and strength you can. I have a program called Nutrition for serious athletes. Along with Highn intensity training. I invite you to sit down and talk with me about your aproach, your goals, and nutrition. Helping you live the Dream of Being a Muay Thai Boxer.
See you soon Allan

all right ray im coming over oct4th with my girlfriend. staying for 2 month. Cant wait to get there, my mate was there in may and he said it was awesome!