Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Diana
Testimonials / Photos
You can read the comments left by Rawai students in our Testimonials Page. You can see photos of Rawai students in our Students Page.
Views: 1376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 1:54pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions at Rawai Muay Thai
Check out the FAQ's page for the most up to date answers to popular questions about Rawai, Phuket and Muay Thai. http://www.rawaimuaythai.com/Muaythai_FAQ.html
Views: 1475   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 1:46pm
by Diana
d
Diana
Views: 765   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 1:32pm
by Diana
Training in Thailand ... Short Storys @ Rawai Muaythai Camp >>
Hello All... This section is for Past Students @ Rawai Muaythai Camp to leave comments, short stories or advise about "Your Experience in Thailand" ..> Information left here...> should be helpful to new students that are thinking of comming to Thailand for Thai Bo...
Views: 13298   Replies: 20
Last Post: Nov 26, 2008 2:22pm
by justin from cana...
j
jack
student page
when is the student page getting updated?? this page is what sets this website apart from the other muay thai websites. i really enjoy reading peoples comments and seeing if i recognize anyone.
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2013 7:13am
by jack
questions
hello.is it possible come training next tuesday?and stay three weeks there?7trv
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2013 11:51pm
by daniel
d
djego
Phrom Tep Cape Muy Thai
What happend at this gym??? I wanted to train overthere...but now thinking to train somewhere else...
Views: 1065   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 2:37pm
by Veer
a
Alex
Looking for Capoeira in Phuket
Hello guys! Sorry for disturbing, I know you are Muay Thai group, but maybe you can answer my question. I'm looking for capoeira classes/group/individuals on Phuket. Maybe you know some guys practicing Capoeira around island? Please let me know if you know a...
Views: 1714   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 2:38pm
by Joe
Items for Sale - Phuket
Hey Ladies & Gentleman, For those of you coming to Phuket long term or just in general... There is a Facebook group you might be interested in. Items for Sale - Phuket Its just for local students/Expats selling the personal items, E.G Bikes, House Applian...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 7:24pm
by Kris Luther
New Rawai Muay Thai camp in Khao Lak
We are starting construction in our new camp in Khao Lak. From Phuket airport it will be about 1 hour driving North, in the mainland. The gym will have four rings, women's and men's locker rooms, air con fitness room, office, shop, restaurant, pool and bungalow...
Views: 1498   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 11:11am
by Diana
Muay Thai : Champions of Champions 2
Hi All, Anyone got more information and / or the fight card of the fight night in Jamaica this weekend? I've been trying to find the detailed fight card and reviews but not having much luck. Thanks.
Views: 1618   Replies: 27
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 11:55am
by Pegz
h
Hans
classes
Hello i can not find on your website if you offer bodyfit classes and mma classes, i will come next year for 2 months who will be the trainer for this classes? i can not do muaythai 6 days a week, it gets boring that why i want some other classes two
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2012 12:30am
by Diana
a
Angel
3 Quick Questions
Hey Guys, Im thinking about going to Rawai for at least 60 days. I'm thinking around September/October timeframe. Can anyone tell me how it is during those months? Is the camp busy? How's the weather? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Views: 470   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 11:08am
by Diana
dan barber
hi there was just wondering what had happened to this boxer, i was following his career with interest and excited about his prospects.
Views: 519   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2012 6:49pm
by Diana
d
Dream
Best all you can eat Breakfast!
Hi Everyone! Tiffany’s Restaurant & Coffee shop has now re-opened bigger & better! Breakfast sets starting at 99 Baht or a Full All you can eat for 179 Baht! Just around the corner from Rawai Muay Thai, opposite the Vijit Resort. Everyone is welcome...
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2012 9:03pm
by Diana
j
Jason
Cheers
Okay sweet you have all been very helpful! Thanks
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2012 10:34pm
by glenn juka
a
Adam28
6 MONTH BUNGALOW
Is it possible to book a bungalow for 6 months prior to Actually paying for my training! Can you Guarantee a Bungalow for that time
Views: 484   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 4:23pm
by Diana
a
Adam28
Cominf to rawai
Hi all! I'm adam , I'm definitely booking my flights within 3 months To come and train at Rawai but have a few questions! If someone could give any info I would be very greatful. I have enough money to stay for atleast 6 months I'd like to train, stay and eat a...
Views: 459   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 4:21pm
by Diana
j
james
muay thai shop
hi diana was just wondering if you do oversea deliverys for the gear in the shop
Views: 449   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2012 7:07pm
by Diana
Diana on holiday
I am headed to Mexico for 5 weeks starting on March 8th. Visiting family there. Lindsey will help me with taking the videos of all the fights while I'm gone. When I get back, will upload all the fights to You Tube and make sure to post all the results in our fights...
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2012 8:29am
by Diana Campillo
I Hate Facebook
I hate Facebook I miss this forum being active
Views: 534   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2012 8:28am
by Diana Campillo
j
Jack
Accommodation
Hi, Im coming in June for 6 weeks ish. to train. Does anyone know any good places to stay that provide single rooms with air con and a pool for a budget price close to the gym. I've heard of the 'stone inn' or 'orchid gardens' but cant find them on the internet. An...
Views: 852   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 4, 2012 7:54am
by Diana Campillo
g
gavin
rawai condo
does anyone have any contact details for rawai condo?
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2012 9:21pm
by gavin
Reiki Healing
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction,relaxation,and healing.It is administered by "laying on hands"and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowi...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2012 2:52pm
by Kristopher
training with child??
Hi,..I jus want you to know what I am planning so you can inform or correct me on anything.. My 10 yr daughter and myself will be coming over for 3 months training at the camp but hopefully staying at the "Happy Elephant". Reason being the swimming pool for young o...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2012 9:45am
by Diana Campillo
j
Jafg
A bit of philosophy
I dedicate this to all the Muay Thai students who look at the person next to them and thinks “Oh dear I am a bit rubbish” “Greatness lies not in your ability to be better than your fellow man, true greatness lies in the ability to be better than...
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2012 9:42am
by Diana Campillo
s
Simon
Reservation
I would like to book mid january to mid february 2013 (One year from now). How long before this time must I reserve a Deluxe bungalow at the gym?
Views: 452   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2012 10:45am
by Lindsey
d
dave
no video
can we see a video of lyndsays fight? watched her a few years ago and was wondering how she has progressed as a nak muay
Views: 684   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 26, 2012 3:23pm
by ?
fresh coffee
dose anyone know if i can get loose coffee rawai erea..? central festiaval ? or best to bring my own ?
Views: 411   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 6:14pm
by charles
a
Aza
Hopefully coming to Rawai in Feb 2012
Hi all, Few questions for someone out there! 1) Is feb 2012 a busy month at the gym, I hear that its peak season, will I be able to get accom, maybe in a deluxe bungalow for 6 weeks or so around that time? 2) Is there a gym for lifting weights anywhere near...
Views: 611   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 5:08pm
by charles
d
Diana
Good Luck Sunanta
Sunanta will be fighting tonight for the WMC 118 Lbs. Title against Patumpon. Fight will be at Bangla Stadium. Trainer Wod will be fighting too.
Views: 440   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2011 10:01am
by Dianש
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
From Everyone here at RwaiMuayThai ~ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ~ To all our past, present, and future students hope these holidays are filled with Happy and Warm memories ♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!! CHOK DEE!!!
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 3:07pm
by Lindsey
w
wise
Bikes
WEAR A HELMET IF YOUR GOING TO RIDE A BIKE!!!MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR ONE WHEN HIRING YOUR BIKE, DON'T FORGET!! LOOKING COOL IS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE. TO ALL YOU TESTOSTERONE HEADS, LEAVE YOUR EGO'S AT HOME!! YOU JUST LOOK LIKE DICKHEADS. MOST OF ALL ENJOY
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2011 5:13pm
by Diana
Happy Elephant update
There has been a shift in Managment at Happy Elephant the Person that was running the place for the past 7 years is no longer there and a New Manager is now there. Thanks to all the students for your feedback in making the accommadation a great and upgraded place to...
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 8:14am
by Lindsey
Boxer in Thai Fights!!
We are all sending out a Massive Good Luck vibes to our new Boxer at the gym, Richy Green!! He is fighting in Thai Fights tomorrow in bangkok. If you would like to watch it locally the fights start on Channel 3 at 3:30pm!
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 8:13am
by Lindsey
High Season Schedule
Hey everyone Just want to let you know we are changing a few things to our training schedule A. We will no longer have beach training every Saturday It will now be the last Saturday of every month. B. The 5pm group session is no longer only for advanced st...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2011 12:43am
by Diana
sak yant
dose anyone know where you can get a real sak yant tatto around rawai/ phuket ?
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 11, 2011 12:37am
by charles
Happy Birthday Rawai!
November 3rd is Rawai Muay Thai's 8th anniversary! Happy Birthday! It's been a wild and crazy ride, met people from all over the world! The gym started with two trainers and we now have 25 trainers. Thanks to all the students who have been part of this bit of Phuket...
Views: 453   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 26, 2011 8:20am
by Diana
m
mark
floods
hi inlight of the strange weather we are having can you tell me if the camp is in a flood/tsunami safe zone. also are your prices online upto date. thinking of coming in june. cheers guys mark
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2011 10:08am
by Diana
j
Jason
Visa
Hey I am coming from Australia I would like to come for 2 3 months I am not shore yet,I want to book my ticket today but I have not organized any visa"s or anything!! Can someone please tell me where u organize it I've never travelled before and it's all a bit confus...
Views: 411   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2011 5:48pm
by Diana
j
Jason
2 month cost
Hey I want to come over around new years and train with you for 2 months, I was just wondering how much money I should save, including food supplements gloves etc I was thinking if I rocked uP with 4 grand australian would that be enough? I want to live comfortably s...
Views: 602   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 6, 2011 1:17am
by Diana
d
Diana
Health and Fitness Getaways
This week we are joined by Marcus, Doc and our friends from Health and Fitness Getaways in Australia. We trained at Naiharn Beach this morning. Take a look at our photos on Facebook of this morning's session. You can also check out the Health and Fitness Getaways web...
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2011 12:10pm
by Diana
g
George
Phuket Top Team owner arrested for handgun
heard that friday night the owner of Phuket Top Team was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm. Anyone know anything more?
Views: 636   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 11:01pm
by Diana
s
stevo
first time visit december
hey, ive decieded to come over and train, first time ever mauy thai..!! will also be using atsumi for detox. ill be getting there aound 10th december, will i need to book accomodation before hand or is there enough budget rooms around rawai if i jsut rock up.? and h...
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 10:56pm
by Diana
rawai still open?
Is the gym still open and have it any people? i dont see many peoplw write on the forum nowdays like before 1 year ago
Views: 664   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 26, 2011 10:53pm
by Diana
Muay Thai/MMA gear
Top King Muay Thai/MMA gear is now available in the US. Please visit: http://www.tigertrailsupply.com and http://www.topkingboxingusa.com
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2011 12:17pm
by Top King USA
j
James
Namsaknoi's Fight
Is there a video for Namsaknoi's fight on the 20th of December?
Views: 765   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 28, 2011 3:55am
by Daniel
j
Jonesy
Ray Elbe arrested
After Tiger muay thais head coach Ray elbe was arrested for not having a work permit and deported i was wondering if anybody knows if you need a work permit to fight in the stadiums in Phuket. I want to fight at some point but am worried if it counts as work as a pu...
Views: 2551   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 14, 2011 3:33pm
by Richard
c
Chris
Gym's
Hello, I have visted Rawai a few times now.. This time i'm taking some friends from my gym with me.. We are doing a bit of travelling while in Thailand.. Will be up noth first.. Can anyone recommend some good gyms... Looking for Somewhere in Chiang Mai and Bang...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2011 6:37pm
by Chris
d
Diana
My Hotmail Account
My Hotmail account was hacked into so I'm not using it anymore. If you want to send me email please use any of the following: info@rawaimuaythai.com bookings@rawaimuaythai.com Thanks! Diana Campillo Rawai Muay Thai Internet Manager
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2011 12:05pm
by Diana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet