Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
no video

can we see a video of lyndsays fight? watched her a few years ago and was wondering how she has progressed as a nak muay

Re: no video

Sorry, I don't have it. Technical difficulties... But will post her next fight soon. Just bought a new camera! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5rtOH39N5M&feature=share&fb_source=message

Great Come Back Fight. What weight class is this?
Onwards and upwards.

Lindsey vs. Tracy rematch .

Here's the first fight, no wonder there were technical difficulties rofl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRYN8v8ud9k&feature=related

WOW ? Mr Question mark from Maylasia. Dave already posted the thread to my first fight back in the ring you wanna role on the floor laughing be my guest. I was in hospital i was so sick for that first fight and after not fighting in 2 years it was pathetic... when diana told me that her camera wasnt working I wasnt upset to say the least but i knew tiger would have the vid... I have worked long and hard to get back in the ring, you dont know me obviously, if you did you wouldnt be rofl. Coward.

what an ass. Dont listen to him Lindsey. It was still a good fight

Mr ?: May I ask what youre experience from training, fighting, wathing muaythai? Its very easy to critisise but most people dont understand how hard the fight training is. Being physically sore and exhausted and staying mentally strong and push through. Lindsey has one of the biggest hearts in this business to have knee surgery and 2 years off and go straight back into the ring after only weeks training. regardless the outcome of the fight, it takes a lot of courage and strength to face someone who lives in Thailand, training and fighting continuously for a long time after all she had been through. I honestly pity you, maybe you should stop hiding behind your screen and try a day in a fighters shoes?

technical difficulties again???????