Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visa

Hey I am coming from Australia I would like to come for 2 3 months I am not shore yet,I want to book my ticket today but I have not organized any visa"s or anything!! Can someone please tell me where u organize it I've never travelled before and it's all a bit confusing! Do I have to book a return flight before? I was going to do it whenni was there see how far my money takes me and book when it was cheaper,cheers

Re: Visa

Jason the best thing to do especially when you want to stay for 3 months is apply for a visa a double entry tourist visa. That will give you 4 months no problem! Look at the Thai consulate in Brisbanes website and see what steps you need to take and send in your Passport to get the Visa. If you come to thailand with no visa you will get thirty days upon entry Then you have to do a visa run and another every 15days your in the country. Best advise I have is to look at the Thai consulate website in Brisbane. No you dont have to have a return ticket that i know of, but every consulate and visa application is different.

Re: Visa

Thai consulate in Brisbane