Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 month cost

Hey I want to come over around new years and train with you for 2 months, I was just wondering how much money I should save, including food supplements gloves etc I was thinking if I rocked uP with 4 grand australian would that be enough? I want to live comfortably sorta thing few privates and massages and what nit, do you think that is enough? I dont mind sharing a room, I just need to get away and do something productive with my life, just got my passport for first time very excited!

Re: 2 month cost

With 4,000 Australian dollars (AUD) it should be plenty. Below is a list of costs for 2 months:

private room: 1,100 AUD
meal plan: 400 AUD
training: 680 AUD
scooter: 230 AUD
2-months total: 2,410 AUD

You should also budget for some private lessons, sports massage, food supplements, going to see some fights, etc... Still 4,000 AUD is plenty!
If you want to make a booking just email info@rawaimuaythai.com

Hey that sounds awesome, I have just been reading on the detox program, I would like to do the full 10 day one,I'm not shore if I have the conversion right is it about 1200 aud? Thanks for your response mate

Our students get a discount on the detox so its 15% off so I believe its 1,300aud but the currency changes everytday,,,, If you are going to train on the detox the 7 day is long enough and still get some great benifets and its a bit cheaper more around 800aud any way up to you

44,412 Baht for 10 day full detox program at Atsumi. This already includes a 15% discount for Rawai guests. This equals 1430 AUD. As Lindsey points out the 7 day boxer's detox is cheaper and still very beneficial. It costs 20,145 Baht, or about 650 AUD. This program includes detox activities in the morning and time for training in the afternoon. There is also a 10 day boxer's detox: 27,030 Baht which is about 870 AUD at the current exchange rate.