Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accommodation

Hi,
Im coming in June for 6 weeks ish. to train. Does anyone know any good places to stay that provide single rooms with air con and a pool for a budget price close to the gym. I've heard of the 'stone inn' or 'orchid gardens' but cant find them on the internet.
Any thoughts or contact details would be appreciated.
Regards

Re: Accommodation

try the happy Elephant resort just across the road from the gym, clean rooms and a great pool. just left there last week and would definitely stay there again.
I think the price in the low season is around 500bht per night but is cheaper if you stay longer.

The Happy Elephant's prices can be found in the gym's Accommodation page. The low season price for a small room is 500 Baht per night.

I can also recommend Le Piman which has a beautiful pool and nice bungalows, Wifi and breakfast included. It's close to the gym and the management is very nice.

i think he ment somewhere about 10000bht a month god you guys down phuket bungalow prices are to high iv been looking all over net for rawai rooms all to dear, one of the reasons i dont go there can get a nice room aircom tv fridge in bangkok for 5-6000 a month 17000bht is just scandaless, but i supose if you want the beach,clean air,training holiday you have to pay up

Bangkok is cheaper than Phuket, we all know that. But if you look around in Rawai, you can find rooms that are cheap, simple, no frill rooms. Right now it's still high season, but in April the low season starts and the prices of most accommodation around Rawai go down as well.