Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Muay Thai : Champions of Champions 2

Hi All,
Anyone got more information and / or the fight card of the fight night in Jamaica this weekend?
I've been trying to find the detailed fight card and reviews but not having much luck.
Thanks.

Re: Muay Thai : Champions of Champions 2

The 9-Title bout Muay Thai Champion of Champions Fight Night on Friday June 20th at Jamaica’s Trelawny Stadium, includes some of the top ranking contenders:
WBC Muay Thai World Super Welterweight Title: Yodsanklai Fairtex-Champion (Thailand) vs Malaipet Team Diamond (USA-Thailand);

WBC Muay Thai World Middleweight Title:
Lamsongkram Chuwattana-Champion (Thailand) vs. Farid Villaume (France); WBC Muay Thai World Super

Cruiserweight Title: Aswin Balark-#1 ranked (Holland) vs. Steve McKinnon #7 ranked (Australia);

IKKC Muay Thai World Cruiserweight Title:
Clifton Brown-Champion (Canada) vs Kaoklai Kannorasingh (Thailand);

IKKC Muay Thai Women’s World Lightweight Title: Germaine de Randamie-Champion (Holland) vs. Julie Kitchen (England);

IKKC Muay Thai World Light Heavyweight Title: Manu N’toh-Champion (USA) vs .Vicente Vielvoye (Holland);

IMTC World Super Welterweight Title: Baxter Humby-Champion (USA-Canada) vs. Jiangtao Dong (China);

IKF Muay Thai World Middleweight Title:
John Wayne Parr (Australia) vs. Marco Pique (Holland)

IKF Muay Thai World Super Heavyweight Title: Rick Cheek (USA) vs. Patrice Quarttron (France).

The Fight starts at 10:00p.m. EST. For more information on the Muay Thai Champion of Champions Fight Night, visit www.istreamyoustream.com/muaythai.

Hi All,

The above is last years lineup, full lineup for this years show is....

1. WMC 72,5 Kg World MuayThai Title - Cosmo Alexandre (Brazil) vs Yodsaenklai Fairtex (Thailand)

2. WMC 70 Kg World MuayThai Title - John Wayne Parr (Australia) vs Buakaw Por Pramuk (Thailand)

3. WMC World HeavyWeight MuayThai Title - Paul Slowinksi (Australia) vs Patrice Quatterson (France)

4. WMC 82,5 Kg World MuayThai Title - Clifton Brown (Canada/Jamaica) vs Kaoklai Kennorassing (Thailand)

5. WMC 63 Kg World MuayThai Title - Mosab Amrani (Holland) vs Andrei Kulebin (Belarus)

6. WMC 61,5 Kg World MuayThai Title - Liam Harrison (United Kingdom) vs Anuwat Kaewsamrit (Thailand)

7. WMC 76 Kg World MuayThai Title - Rayen Simson (Holland) vs Eugene "Boom Boom" Ekkelboom (Australia)

8. WMC 63,5 Kg Woman's World Title - Julie Kitchen (United Kingdom) vs Angela Rivera Parr (USA)

9. WMC 72,5 Kg Intercontinental Title & #1 Ranking - Dzhabar Askerov (Russia) vs Marco Pique (Holland)

10. WMC 93 Kg World MuayThai Title and UN Cup - Nathan "Carnage" Corbett (Australia) vs Tyrone Spong (Holland) (No elbows)

You can watch it live this Friday on the net at www.gofightlive.tv, wish i was in Jamaica to watch it though!!

Daaamn!

That fight card is fucking nice!

Yeah, its a shame Steven Wakeling had to pull out, he was scheduled to fight Yodsanklai, that would of been an awesome fight.

Thanks guys and girls.. Can't wait!
Buakaw fighting muay thai? That should be interesting!!!!!

Sorry about that, I posted last year's program. Thanks for posting the correct one!

Dave C
Yeah, its a shame Steven Wakeling had to pull out, he was scheduled to fight Yodsanklai, that would of been an awesome fight.

i trained with both of them in fairtex...is he no longer with them and back to only scorpion gym???

Its on the 26th, contrary to what you might have read elsewhere :)

James
Its on the 26th, contrary to what you might have read elsewhere :)

Yep this friday is the 26th, i think i said that above somewhere.

I think Steve's just training at Scorpions now, i'm not sure he's been to active recently though. Last time I saw him fight was August last year at york hall in london on the muay thai legends show where he beat Diesel Lek.
Its a real shame he didnt get a crack at Yod, I'd of fancied him to pull off a win.

i can only judge from what i've seen in sparring...wakeling got nothing against yod back then

but then again, it was about 2 years ago so who knows who would've won...

Would of been interesting, still got plenty of top draw fights on the card though, you have any predictions?

Liam Harrison dint make weight, 600 grams over.
Fight is still on but not for the title

where can i watch these fights????????????????????
sound sick!!!!

Dave C
Liam Harrison dint make weight, 600 grams over.
Fight is still on but not for the title

600 grams???

makes you wonder how bad he wants it!

Liam Harrison lost to former TMT instructor Nomphon PK Stereo last year.

Jimmy
Liam Harrison lost to former TMT instructor Nomphon PK Stereo last year.

And your point being??

That he is one of the top Muay Thai fighters in the world.

Nomphon just won on channel 7 in Thailand a couple of weeks ago. Liam is a beast.

yeah and liam ko,ed him in the rematch
plus the 1st fight was a split dis

liam lost to anuwat 3rd round tko

liam said he was ok on the hotel scales all wk but heavy on offical scales only the 2nd time in 62fights that hes not made weight n was not happy himself

RESULTS OF CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 2 IN JAMAICA JUNE 26

Updated results are as follows:

1. Andrei Kubelin (Belarus) defeats Mosab Amrani (Morocco/Netherlands) on points (Unanimous Decision)

2. Buakaw Por. Pramuk (Thailand) defeats John Wayne Parr (Australia) on points (Unanimous Decision)

3. Clifton Brown (Canada/Jamaica) defeats Kaoklai Kaennorsing (Thailand) on points (Unanimous Decision)

4. Nathan "Carnage" Corbett (Australia) vs Tyrone Spong (Netherlands)
Ruled a No Contest

5. Eugene Ekkelboom (Australia) defeats Rayen Simson (Netherlands) via 4th round TKO (Corner threw in the towel due to a broken arm resulting from a blocked kick)

6. Anuwat Kaewsamrit (Thailand) defeats Liam 'Hitman' Harrison (United Kingdom) via 3rd round TKO (Leg kicks)

7. Yodsaenklai Fairtex (Thailand) defeats Cosmo Alexandre (Brazil) via 4rd round TKO (leg injury)

8. Julie Kitchen (UK) defeats Angie Parr via Unanimous decision

9. Marco Picque (Suriname/Netherlands) defeats Sean Wright (Scotland) via 1st round TKO (Overhand right)

10. Paul Slowinski (Poland/Australia) defeats Patrice Quarteron (France) via 2rd round KO

SOURCE FROM ROGUEMAG

Julie Kitchen is suppose to fight Elina Neilson at the King's Cup.

Anyone know her official record? who has she lost to?

Didn't Julie beat everyone's favorite, Chantal earlier this year?

Yes, Julie Kitchen beat Chantal Ughi from Tiger, earlier this year. Chantal had only 1 week to get ready but the outcome would have been the same I think, even if Chantal had trainer longer. Julie has been boxing Muay Thai longer.

Julies a superb fighter she came up a weight to fight Chantal and only had 2 days in Thailand to climatize. I think this was her 6th world title that she just won in Jamaica. My moneys on another win for Julie at the Kings Cup

When is the kings cup?
Anyone got the fight card?

The King's Cup is on December 5th. The Queen's Cup is on August 12th, although there are fights on August 11th all day in front of the Royal Palace. The Queen's Cup celebrates the Queen's birthday and many women fight. The King's cup celebrates the King's birthday. We have at least two women fighting in the Queen's cup: Dalia Hosny (53 Kilos) from Egypt and Nicole Brolan (59 Kilos) from Australia.

How good was the Carnage knockout of Sprong!!!
Also John Wayne Parr got ripped off in the Buakaw fight, again.

I don't think Cosmo has felt anything like Yods kicks before because he was freaked out covering up in the corner....and I don't blame him.