Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hopefully coming to Rawai in Feb 2012

Hi all,

Few questions for someone out there!

1) Is feb 2012 a busy month at the gym, I hear that its peak season, will I be able to get accom, maybe in a deluxe bungalow for 6 weeks or so around that time?

2) Is there a gym for lifting weights anywhere near Rawai Muay Thai gym that is kitted out with all the usual weightlifting stuff?

3) Im a bit of a shy bloke and a bit nervous about coming to Thailand and the camp by myself, those that have been there, did you find it easy to make new friends once you had arrived?

Thanks for your help!

Aaron

Re: Hopefully coming to Rawai in Feb 2012

Dear Aaron,

February is not as busy as December and January, so accommodation at the gym should not be a problem. Just email me at "info@rawaimuaythai.com" to make a booking.

We have some weight lifting equipment at the gym. There are three weight lifting gyms walking distance from the camp. They have all the weight lifting equipment you need.

Don't worry about making friends at Rawai. It's an easy going place, people are very friendly and we all get along. Many people comment on the special atmosphere at the gym.

Diana

Re: Hopefully coming to Rawai in Feb 2012

I was in phuket last feb and you wont have the chance to be shy people are really welcoming thai and foren...