Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
John
Tipping
What is the customary tip given in Thailand? ie a taxi ride? a thai massage? food? drinking?
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2009 7:04pm
by James Goyder
very sore shins!
Does anyone know of a quick way to heal badly damaged shins? I've got a fight in 3 weeks and I've still got a big lump/dent on my right shin! It doesn't really hurt to touch, but I know if I block a kick, I will go through the roof in agony! The Dr told me it was chi...
Views: 900   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 21, 2009 6:11pm
by Suzy Cahill
n
Nick
Learn Thai Massage
Hi Can anyone tell me where i can learn Thai Massage whilst im out in Phuket. Thanks
Views: 420   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2009 5:21am
by Danny
Angels and Demons
Just watched Angels and Demons and loved it. Ron Howard knows how to tell a story on film. Most of his movies are very entertaining and this one stuck to the book pretty much. Who else enjoyed it?
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2009 4:44pm
by Alex
Booking/ short notice
hey. is it possible to make a booking of a Bungalow and training for the 3 june so late of may month? hope to get a answer soon.. thanks. Benjamin L
Views: 372   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2009 2:03pm
by Benjamin L
c
Chris
5 days to go WOOOO
Can't wait only 5 days to go until i arrive back at Rawai been counting the days since my last visit, Looking forward to training my ass off and fighting again now i have alot more ring experience and now giving MMA a break to concentrate 100% on Muay Thai. Anythi...
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 20, 2009 8:17am
by Diana Campillo
d
Danny
Chantal Vs Lindsey .. The rematch
Lindsey & chantal will rematch @ Patong Stadium on 18th May .. Lindsey has been training hard & is looking stronger than ever, she has cut weight to under 75kg so this time their can be No bitching from Tiger Muaythai about any weight difference.. My moneys...
Views: 1124   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 19, 2009 6:00am
by Ed
Nam Sak Noi fighting in Malaysia
You can watch the promotional video for the upcoming event in Kulim, Malaysia, on May 9th, where our trainer, Nam Sak Noi will be participating at: Promo Video for NSN
Views: 1117   Replies: 25
Last Post: May 18, 2009 8:52pm
by Dario
New VIP training fee schedule
Due to popular demand we are making changes to the VIP training payment schedule which will give the guests increased flexibility in terms of who they choose to train with. As of now the way the VIP program works is that you pay for normal group training and then you...
Views: 726   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 15, 2009 12:57am
by Chris F.
c
Chris
UFC 98
IS there anywhere showing it in Phuket?
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2009 10:03pm
by Chris
f
Filipi
Vide Tour of Rawai Muay Thai?
I training at Patong Boxing stadium but am looking to get out of the party place. I was looking on the other Thai boxing websites to see else on Phuket. I saw TMT have Youtube video of their gym do Rawai have a video on Youtube of camp?
Views: 384   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2009 4:06pm
by Diana Campillo
Fatal traffic accident
On the early hours of Sunday morning Rawai Muay Thai student Kenneth Nicholas Ibrahim had a fatal accident, riding his motorbike. Kenny, as his friends call him, and Matt both came to Thailand for one month and now, Matt is going home devastated from his friend's dea...
Views: 887   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 13, 2009 5:09pm
by Diana Campillo
Trainers
Danny, is there away you could put pictures of the trainers up? I see alot of new trainer names here and there, just want to see a face to go with name.
Views: 913   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 12, 2009 8:24pm
by Aaron
m
Marcus
Gaining weight
Hi,I see there is quite a few people that going on a weight loss program,But i was wondering if you guys got any program for gaining weight:p im 196cm and my weight is around 80-85kg,but i really wanna be more like 95-100.so if i came over to train could you guys he...
Views: 538   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 11, 2009 10:33pm
by Marcus
New morning training time
Due to popular demand we will be starting morning training at 7:30 am. This gives students more time to go for a run before they start the training at the gym. Morning training session usually ends by 9:30 am and VIP classes can be scheduled from 10:00 daily unti...
Views: 565   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2009 4:57pm
by Diana Campillo
Star Track 2009
The New Star Track Movie .. coming Soon to Phuket Cinema
Views: 659   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 10, 2009 9:33pm
by Alex
j
John
Accommodations
Hi, I was just wondering what the Shared Deluxe Bungalow is. Does it have two rooms? And what if I am traveling alone and would like to choose this option? Thanks
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2009 6:48am
by Danny
Wanna be on our video blog?
Fightingfarang.com is proud to launch our very own video blog/podcast based in Phuket, Thailand on June 7th. We'll be filming at various locations, including the Rawai MT camp and would love to have YOU on our show! Please let us know if you're interesting by shoo...
Views: 482   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2009 10:16pm
by fightingfarang.c...
s
Sin
training at the camp
Hiya guys, I'm in thailand at the moment, I have checked out 2 muay thai training camps, one called sinbi muay thai, and another in patong. I found that those camps were pretty much in a dissertated area. ( Which is ok for people with a mophead/car.. which I won;t...
Views: 443   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 7, 2009 9:43am
by Diana Campillo
chantelle n lindsey
so danny ...is it happening and when ??? PS: u better get lindsy so go the extra mile on this and train HARD , put those legs behind her punches n overpower her ...yaya sportsmanship n all that but cmon no gettin around it ..theres some bad blood here which is nee...
Views: 3299   Replies: 53
Last Post: Apr 2, 2009 5:51am
by Bjay
Nam Sak Noi gets married
Rawai Muay Thai trainer and Thai boxing legend Nam Sak Noi is getting married tomorrow, May 4th, 2009. All students who want to attend the reception are welcome. Tuk and Fin will be driving their pick-ups. We leave at 7am on Monday May 4th. We'll be back in Phuket Mo...
Views: 1022   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 6, 2009 9:35am
by Diana Campillo
Rawai Muaythai Camp Charity Day - giving to Those in Need
Too many people donated gifts to name you all so a HUGE Thank you all A Special Thanks to Tink Ramsey & the school children from Australia & Sara from Hong Kong
Views: 392   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2009 9:36am
by Sara from Hong K...
Tuk fighting @ Phuket Town
I found this OLD video of Tuk fighting back in 2001. This is one of my fist fight videos from when I first came to Rawai Muaythai Camp
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2009 8:51pm
by Danny Avison
GI Gerri returns to Rawai
Gerri will be back training @ Rawai Muaythai Camp on the 29th March
Views: 505   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 5:16pm
by Danny Avison
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet