Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New VIP training fee schedule

Due to popular demand we are making changes to the VIP training payment schedule which will give the guests increased flexibility in terms of who they choose to train with. As of now the way the VIP program works is that you pay for normal group training and then you can also buy weekly or monthly VIP classes. So for example if you buy 1 week VIP training with Yib, then you are stuck with Yib for the whole week. Sometimes our trainers have other commitments and can't make it to class so they ask another trainer to fill in for them which can lead to misunderstandings and customer dissatisfaction.

Now we will have a coupon system:

VIP Coupons

If you have paid for recular training already:
1 coupon 500 THB
5 coupons 2,500 THB
10 coupons 5,000 THB

If you have not paid for regular training yet:
1 coupon 1,000 THB
5 coupons 5,000 THB
10, coupons 10,000 THB

So now the guest has the flexibility to schedule a VIP class on daily basis. So let's say you want to schedule a class with Yib for 10 am the next day, then you speak with Yib and the next day you hand in the coupon at the office and take your class. After the class is over if you want another class with Yib then you schedule it again, and so on and so forth.

Furthermore, if you have unused VIP coupons leftover when your holiday ends you can sell them to other students before you leave.

We believe this will improve the VIP program and make everyone happier.

Re: New VIP training fee schedule

What a great idea!

Thats an awesome idea and a great addition as you can get VIP with many of the trainers.

Is it just me or will this make VIP training much more expensive? Cheers, Chris

Hey Diana,

Just some general questions...

What happens to those that already purchased VIP...do they get given vouchers for what they paid or does it stay the same?

Also, would it not make more sense to sell in lots of 6 and 12 coupons as training is 6 days a week? Just a thought...

Yes, you're right. We can sell them in groups of 6. Any amount really, because you might not want to do a VIP class everyday of the week... maybe just three days a week, for example. It's really up to the guest. The price per coupon is 500 THB is you've already paid for group training. The price does not change but the students has more flexibility.

Right now a week of VIP costs 5,500 THB (3,000 for group and 2,500 for VIP). Basically we discount 500 Baht for booking a whole week, as opposed to just one class. But in this program you are stuck with the same trainer the whole week. You can't change in between. With the coupon system you basically don't get the 500 Discount but you have more flexibility because you schedule your classes on a daily basis, not a weekly basis. You just need to confirm with the teacher before that he will be available and then use your coupon to take the class. The trainer will then take the coupon tot he shop. It should work easily once we all get the hang of it.

Is Tuk included in the VIP?
The reason why I ask is I train back home and I kind of want to come just for a holiday this time so if I want to fight but not train if I do a session or two with Tuk would he be flexible to allow me to fight under the RMT banner?

Yes, you can train with Tuk VIP but to convince him to let you fight you also have to run everyday!

blah! Too much hassle on a holiday.

Aaron - LOL - I would pay Tuk for training you and BJ - And drive you both 2 the gym and run 10k each day on behalf of you both and i would be surprised if I got rid of any vouchers!!!

hahaha.. your right Lorna, The vouchers would probably be sitting there for you when you came back. Im back in 8 weeks and I think Ill turn up once or twice for the sparring days. :P

Sounds awesome! Great idea.