Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
chantelle n lindsey

so danny ...is it happening and when ???

PS: u better get lindsy so go the extra mile on this and train HARD , put those legs behind her punches n overpower her ...yaya sportsmanship n all that but cmon no gettin around it ..theres some bad blood here which is needed sometimes ...so stakes r big

Re: chantelle n lindsey

Lindsey Vs Chantal should be next month.

Lindsey fights karley @ Koh Saumi on the 27th February so 3 weeks to recover and the chantal fight should be on Lindsey has been training hard and is stronger than ever .. should be a good hard fight

Go Lindsey,

I don't know about all the bad blood stuff etc must of all happened not long after i left.

Use your hands she can't box for shit.

why did chantelle leave Rawai Muayuthai Camp?

Rawai trainers gotta be disappointed that they worked with Chantelle only to see her leave to a new gym and win a world championship belt at the King's Cup.

Stories like that happen all the time in boxing!
I just try to see every boxer as an individual athlete and not particularly as a team mate like in soccer or whatever!

Of course you built a relationship(good or bad) especially with your trainers...but arguying about leaving a camp to follow his/her own road which seems best for the fighter in that situation?

She got what she wanted and left what she can't get back!
Everyone is the maker of his/her own luck i guess!

I dont know what the bad blood bit is about either.. perhaps he is referring to rivery between gyms.

Chantal never told me why she left Rawai.. isent any big deal. as ROB said fighters come & go.

"world championship belt at the King's Cup.
n oh ot aint just the gym rivalry but the fact they dont really care for each other !

great minds think alike Justin
Next week Lindsey fights the Girl that Chantal defeated to win the world title ...

so whats wrong with usa justin???. do your best linz i hope you win

will there be video footage of the Ko Samui fight?

Should be interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eso9B_itDLs

That is the video of Chantals fight. Girl looks tough.

Did Rawai have anyone compete at the King's Cup this year? I remember reading Lolita was suppose to fight?

shit u gotta tell that girl to punch n punch hard ....shes got good stamina n heart but she needs some meaness (word??) in the ring sometimes ...for her size she should be droppin some of these girls like a bad habit ...she got the tools there she just gotta utilize em

goodluck lindsey...

how is the camp going?

Chantelle has no hands!!!! If lyndsay turns it into a boxing match she will smash her!
I didnt realise how big Chatelle is!! Im suprised she doesnt have more agression as justin said, if she went into the ring with an agressive attitude she would be a killa!!
I hope RMT are training lyndsay to expose Chantelle's weekness' cause the most agressive fighter will win this one.

Hey guys

I had to cancel my fight with Chantal due to a injury that was from a fight two weeks before my fight with Chantal and was reinjuried in a Training session a week before our fight so it was cancelled. i will fight her for sure next month as a date has not been set Ko Samui called and beat them to a date so i will fight Carely first who i have been trying to rematch for almost two years now then will come back and fight Chantal in the fallowing weeks...
There is no hard feelings with Cantal and win or lose i look forward to the challange and experience!

Thanks for the wishes i am training very hard and will do my best as i have always done!!!

Linz,

Are you still going to be there in May/June?

I took my first lost @ MMA this weekend just past and won't be cleared to fight again until Thailand.

Lynz,
Remember I said about agression??/ Her facebook posting should be enough reason to put her on her ass!!!

From Facebook
------------------------------------------------
Chantal Ughi is surprised to know that Lindsay from Rawai Muay thai cancel the fight with Chantal because she is scared of her?....lol. 17 minutes ago - Comment - LikeUnlike
You like this.
==============================================
Veronika Alise Lundemo at 8:27pm February 19
she said she was scared of me,too!?! lol (figure that one out!)
so no surprise she doesn't wanna fight YOU! :D

Please put her down, and HARD!!!!

Hey Wes yes i will still be here May June.I look forward to training with you again!!!

Yeah Aaron, Dianna actually told me about the facebook status, it suprised me a little to see it up three weeks after the cancelation but hey what can you do people will always have their own opinion... As for the reply from the Veronica lady; i did tell her after the I beat her that i was scared to fight her, she was damn good and had 30 plus fights when i had only 3...lol. As for Chantal i think we all know me well enough, i'm not afraid, but would not fight her if i was not 100% injury free as she is also a tough oponent...

Either way its all good!!! I just love Rawai/Training/Fighting and keep on living my dream here!!!!!

Hope all is well with you back home Aaron

Hey Linz, (under dannys alias)
Your right, its all about living the dream and I guess its best not to get involved with the hype of it all.
Things are ok back home, work wise its tough..

Are you going to extend your visa? Im back in August with the family

Dude anyone who has ever met Linz knows shes not afraid of SHIT, she'll just train harder for a harderer fight. And telling someont to "put her down" is just unprofessional and says more about HER than about Linz.

My money's on Linz 100%.

When is this fight happening? Is the girl lindsey just beat in koh samui the same one chantelle fought at the kings cup?

The fight should happen in about 3 weeks / last week in March.. Lindsey is ready and VERY keen to fight Chantal..
just waiting on the OK from Tiger.

The Karlee that Lindsey beat last week is the same Karlee that fought Chantal @ the Kings cup...
See both fights below ...

Chantal Vs karee

Lindsey Vs Karlee

Lindsey .. you have the heart of a warrior
Im inspired by your passion & effort!

Fight date has been set for 30th March

Training

30th March @ Patong Muay Thai Stadium
Siam Chi (Trainer @ Rawai Muaythai Camp)
Lindsey (female from Canada) Vs Chantal from Tiger Muay Thai / MMA Gym
Harlee Por Pormuk fights @ Patong Stadium
+ Baukaw (K1 MAX Super Star) will do a Wai Kru & Kicking Pads demo

Thats da shit!!!!
Train to keep coming at her and be the agreesive one and u will win hands down!! BOOYAA!!!

ya but coming foward n being aggressive means QUALITY hits with POWER not armpunching and flailing !....one solid punch to the face or chest/shoulder area can stop a flailers forward movement pretty good !

Good Luck lindsey ....my fight got cancelled on the 28th of march ........but somebody from a rival gym wants to fight ME in may ......YAAAAAAY !!!

watchin that karlee fight u had...first 2 rounds were definitely hers ...good punch kick combos plus neat leg kicks ...so take note lindsey !....but 345 were you ...better in the clinch and u dumped her coupla times ...lol...she shoulda known when shes outclassed and stayed away from your clinch.......remember we fix our flaws and perfect our strengths ...good luck !

Fight Night is Tomorrow Night ..
Lindsey has been training hard & is in VERY GOOD form for the Fight..

In my opinion .. Chantal will going down quicker than the Titanic

Fight results will be posted here soon

i hope it lives up to the hype

who won?

fight video anyone?

The fight is Tonight ... as ALWAYs the Fight Videos will be posted a few hours after the fight

i thought it was yesterday???

ok so on the 30th like written on the site...cant wait to see it!

less than 9 hours intill the Fight

I hear their will be some BIG money on tonight's fight

Lindseys had had her EPSOMS Salt bath + Ginger & Honey Tea & is now having a siesta

danny.. on the 28th of march you wrote "Tomorrow night is fight night" Which is why we thought it was on the 29th (last night)

Ok.. ill wake up tomorrow with a result...

I was just teasing yous Aaron
Tonight is the real Fight Night

Harlee also fights tonight ..
below is a video of his fight last month @ Patong Stadium.
It will be a tought fight for Harlee tonight but hes been training hard & is ready for a FIGHT

How did the fight go?
Will you post the video tonight?

Best of Luck Linzi,

My prediction Over hand right as Chantel seems to put her hands straight out when alot of punches seem to come flying.

copyright MTP Magazine

Patong Stadium was packed to the rafter for the clash of the gyms. While talk of animosity between the two actual fighters may have been exaggerated there was tension in the air as the former sparring partners performed their respective Wai Krus.

Lindsey made a sluggish start as Chantal dominated the first round, using her height and reach to keep Lindsey at bay and landing some crisp combinations.

The Tiger Muay Thai fighter appeared to be firmly in control but Lindsey came out strong in the second round and turned the fight on its head. She walked Chantal down, ocassionaly taking a shot on the way in, but successfuly tying the taller girl up and landing a higher volume of shots inside the clinch.

This pattern continued for the remainder of the fight, which was fought almost exclusively from inside the clinch. Lindsey was eventually warned by the referee for persistent low shots, a perpetual hazard when clinching with a taller fighter, and ultimately this might have cost her on the scorecards.

Lindsey was landing a far higher quantity of shots, and one straight knee appeared to buckle Chantal, but Chantal showed more quality on the rare ocassions she was active.

When the final bell rang Lindsey looked the more confident of the two fighters but it was Chantal who was awarded the decision, to the general assent of the knowledgeable fight fans in the crowd.

It was an extremely well contested clash of styles, that could have gone either way, and there is already talk of a rematch.

www.jamesgoyder.com/muaythai

Yeah decisions are always something you want to avoid if possible...

Lindsey pounded Chantal in 4 of the 5 rounds but the judges awarded the fight to Chantal because of a foul (Knee to Chantals crotch in round 4)
A rematch for late MAY / early JUNE is already being talked about by promoters @ Patong Muay Thai Stadium.

Fight Video is uploading and should be ready in approx 30 minutes :)

Other Fight results for tonight ...

Harlee - WINs by 3rd Round TKO
Steen WINS by 2nd Round TKO
Siam Chai WINs by 2nd Round Knock OUT
Namsak Noi Vs Baukaw ... - Draw ):

Good fight Lindsay...You should be very proud of your performance. I'm sure you trained hard and it showed in your performance. I think Chantelle is fighting in Hong Kong for a WMC title next. No shame in losing a Dec. to her. Hopefully you guys become friends again.

Ray-TMT

what happened in steen's fight? why did the thai go down like that?

Steens kick got the Thai in the sternum .. knocked the wind out of him

Ohh Rematch in end of May/Start of June? Hope this happens as i'll be there during this time.

I can't wait to watch the video.

Chantal is saying some nasty, nasty things over on YouTube. Just goes to show that whoever the better fighter may be, Linsy is a better PERSON.

If you ask me, I saw three Champions fight that night: Namsaknoi, Buakaw, and Lindsy.

Hey just wanted to thank everyone for all the positive things they have said!! I will repeat myself in saying that i just love muay thai,love training, love fighting and look forward to learning more every fight.

1 2