Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nam Sak Noi fighting in Malaysia

You can watch the promotional video for the upcoming event in Kulim, Malaysia, on May 9th, where our trainer, Nam Sak Noi will be participating at:

Promo Video for NSN

Re: Nam Sak Noi fighting in Malaysia

IS Namsak still training in the gym after the fight on the 9th?

trained with him on Koh Phangan 2007. I'm headin to Malaysia soon but dont get in till the 10th and then over on phuket a few days later. I still owe him an army tshirt so will pop into gym if he's about. Top bloke.

Kev

Nam Sak Noi is due back in the gym on the 11th of May, after his fight in Kulim, Malaysia. He is getting married on may 4th and then he goes to Malaysia. Some of the students int he gym will be attending the wedding. Will post photos soon.

Did Namsak Noi win?

My friend in Malaysia just text me to tell me Berneung beat Namsaknoi again. Not sure how but I'm sure it was a good fight and look forward to seeing the video soon.

Namsak Noi lost on points. The promoter in Malaysia, Zahari, told me Namsak Noi did not agree with the referee's decision. Close fight I guess. Zahari will post on the web soon.

I'm sure Namsaknoi is upset about losing to Bernueng twice in a row. No shame though. I saw on the Tiger website Bernueng is fighting MMA, and just took the top Chinese fighter at his weight to a DRAW.

Guess he's fighting MMA June 4th in Seoul Korea.

www.neofight.co.kr

Tiger's MMA instructor is fighting that night too.

Really just looks like a natural fighter. You don't become Rajadamnern champion for nothing.

How much Nam trained????

He didn't train for this fight. He got married on May 4th and just focused on teaching at the gym. Maybe he should have trained a bit...

Allways the same story

Would love to see this fight. The fact that Namsaknoi went the distance with Bernueng and it was a close fight, without any training just proves the quality in Namsaknoi. Bernueng probably had a few pounds advantage as well. Namsaknoi has nothing to prove in the ring.

Bernueng is a really good fighter, but I don`t think he`s been champion at Raja. Or am i wrong??

namsak is a great fighter...hands down

but not training for a fight and then wondering why he lost
last time he lost against bernueng he looked a little pissed...so why didnt he take him seriously and trained for the fight?
is this just to make a quick buck?

now im with rawaimuaythai and i have no problems with either of the 2 leading camps in phuket, but this comments that he didnt train for the fight (indicating that he would've won if he did care for the training/fight) seems strange to me...to say the least

Who knows who would have won had Namsak Noi trained for this fight... but the fact remains he lost and that's that. It's just a fight. Both boxers have fought hundreds of times, it's not a big deal. Jet at Rawai has a couple of rounds of the fight on her camera, but not the whole fight.

Bernueng Sakhomsin was 140lbs Rajadamnern champion in 2006 (when he was 21 years old).

Some of his other notable wins are Jomthap Klang , Saengaha Sarakham, Yokkhaw Bor. Chor. Vo 2, and Big Ben Chor Praram 6.

He's now 2-0 against Namsaknoi. Too bad someone didn't talk to Namsaknoi and tell him to train.

I dont think NSN is too concerned .. its just another pay check

ok, i stand corrected, i didn`t know that he was a Raja champ.

Rob: The reason NSN didn`t train is because he has retired from fighting. He just fight every now and then for fun and a few extra bucks.

Ed
I dont think NSN is too concerned .. its just another pay check

that would be even worse...

i dont support the trend thats going on right now with all the "show fights" and "fun fights" just to make a quick buck...

i understand why they do it...its just fucked up IMHO

true diana, you should remember that when these trainers go out and fight its not just for a quick paycheck. they are also representing your gym(especially if its abroad) so imo they should ease off the student training(except fr the vip) and concentrate on their own training

Somebody can tell that NSN is too old. I think is not true. 4 example, if we compare the date of birth of 3 top fighters:
- NSN 13. october 1979
- Orono VPP 22. august 1978 (still fighting around the world - last fight in Amsterdam arena - win)
- Saenchai Sor. Kingstar 30. july 1980 (best pond4pund fighter, and Lumpini current champ)

I think NSN can give more, but ....