Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Public-Enemies-(2009)-720p-x264-BrRip-900MB-YIFY
Public-Enemies-(2009)-720p-x264-BrRip-900MB-YIFY > http://urlin.us/1h4jj b92c5eb40e %25255BMULTI%25255D%252520Alone%252520with%252520her%252520%25255BFRENCH%25255D%252520%25255BDVDRiP%25255D Wilczy Szaniec....
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 11:07pm
by raymoni
Winstrol on sale
BuyWinstrolEurope team is here to transform your body! - Shipping from EU only to Europe - NO MINIMUM on any order, advices and cycle management - wide range of genuine top quality anabolic steroids and performance enhancers - great prices, fast and reliable ship...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 10:59am
by Winsbody
New Kenpo Project
Hello. I'm new here and I wanted to say hello. I'm a kenpo practitioner and have been for many years. I'm currently working on a book project that is open to all kenpo black belts (regardless of lineage or style of kenpo) who has been in art for at least 10yrs....
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2007 6:52pm
by Amy Long
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 7:07pm
by Joe
Martial Arts School in Washington D.C. and new Ju-Jutsu Books
Hi, my name is Chris. I´m writing from germany. From the 28 of september to 8. Oktober 2004 I will visit Washington D.C. . In this time I would train Ju-Jutsu, Kali (Arnis, Escrima), Luta-Livre or something else. I´m a 5. degree black belt in Ju-Jutsu an...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 6:38am
by Christian Braun
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 7:58am
by The Simpsons
New Article
Part 3 of my article is now posted at my website: www.kenporaw.bravepages.com/Paper3.htm Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve Howard Sandan www.kenporaw.bravepages.com
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2003 9:33pm
by Steve Howard
k
kenny
fighter wanted for videogame!
Hi, we are a team of german students and we are making a fighting game for PC. Our characters in the game are all "real life" fighters. Now we are searching for some fighters who wants to be a character in the final game (Including their own moves, appearance ...)...
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2003 2:53am
by kenny
New American Kenpo Article
http://kenporaw.bravepages.com/Paper2.htm Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks, Steve Howard
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2003 12:51am
by Steve Howard
Reflection of society through martial arts. HELP!
Hi, I am a high school senior and am working on my senior research paper. I have chosen the topic of "How martial arts in the United States has reflected the changes in society from th 1930s to today. If any of you have any ideas or information you could provide me...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2003 5:09pm
by Anonymous
s
sonie
Chi power
How can you use chi or ki in martial arts self defence sonie
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2003 8:50am
by sonie
g
new mantis site
http://www.babutanglang.com new mantis site
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2003 10:56pm
by guest
Dragon
'Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea'..............
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2003 2:01pm
by The Slayer
Re: jumping kicks
Ahhhh.... this question was posed to me several weeks ago by one of my students. He wanted to know how an ol' man like me is able to get the "air time" that I''m capable of. One of the exercises that I do is "Butterfly Jacks".... It's like a jumping jack except for...
Views: 220   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 5:46pm
by Anonymous
jumping kicks
What exercises are best for gaining height in jumping kicks.
Views: 283   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 5:50pm
by Aefi
karate
hi ppl, anyone do shotokan karate? i train with ronnie christopher in birmingham. Feel free to brooze and check out the site i just put together for us. www.ruachkarate.tk sign the guestbook and enter the chat if you wish, matt
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 5:44pm
by Aefi
a
Aefi
Hi all, I'm new here and I just thought I'd say hello. I'm a student of shotokan karate and I have been for about 3 and a half years. I'm also thinking of taking up another martial art, possibly judo or aikido. I love karate and training. Umm, that's it.Nuffin else t...
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2003 5:42pm
by Aefi
Free Book About Chi
In the name of God, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful Salutations! Please come read my free book about chi. I explain what chi is and how to use it in a simple, easy to understand manner. http://www.geocities.com/muslimah1000/welcome.html Best Reg...
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 12:33pm
by Anonymous
j
Jason
No Subject
I am considering studying a martial art mainly for self defence and physical fitness the arts in my area are Taekwondo, Aiki jijutsu, and Karate. Which of these would be the best art to study? I was leaning towards TKD because the club offers classes every night of t...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 11:47am
by Anonymous
Essential Elements of an all around fighter
Ya'll give me some feedback here. In your opinion, what are the mnost essential elments or attributes that an all around fighter possesses? In lung tsu do kenpo, we teach the "four corners of the dragon" being: power (the tiger), speed (the snake), knowledge (the d...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 11:16am
by Hosindo
Re: Re: jumping kicks
I must agree. Executing jumping type kicks in the middle of a fight can be potentially dangerous, although there are those rare occasions when you've blinded or disoriented your attacker to the point where you can execute a finishing type kick that may entail some "...
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2002 9:50pm
by Dragnson
r
Reno
Why would you like to learn how do jump kicks? They are useless and potetially fatal to you on the street. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:What exercises are best for gaining height in jumping kicks.
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2002 10:35pm
by Reno
Where are all the real opinions???
Well, you know what they say. They are living in their own world of denial. If they do not have to see the truths out there. Then they can continue to live in their own little world of lies. I for one will be a frequent visitor to this forum. I enjoy visiting the Ken...
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2002 11:21am
by The Cube
Black Dragon Fighting Society Seminar
Wednesday, June 19, 2002 FOR IMMEDIETE RELEASE: BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY TO CONDUCT MARTIAL-ARTS SEMINAR. Bill Aguiars’ Black Dragon Fighting Society will conduct a martial-arts training seminar based on their controversial self-defense...
Views: 605   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2002 9:32am
by John Patricio
Ahhhh.... this question was posed to me several weeks ago by one of my students. He wanted to know how an ol' man like me is able to get the "air time" that I''m capable of. One of the exercises that I do is "Butterfly Jacks".... It's like a jumping jack except for...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2002 8:15pm
by Anonymous
Re: No Subject
As an experienced fighter, you should know that the law of all probability is foremost in actual combat. I agree that in actual combat, the arnis would stand more of a chance of dominating over the nunchaku... more of a chance. In the pictures illustrating the t...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2002 7:00am
by Dragnson
No Subject
I was wondering if the nunchaku vs.escrima technique would hold up in real time. It looks good in theory but then again there are alot of theoratitions out there. I am a nunchaku man and I have tested single and double nunchaku techniques.in real time in the Dog brot...
Last Post: May 31, 2002 12:15pm
by Anonymous
Re: Essential Elements of an all around fighter
Good timing and self-confidence. Self-confidence is a must for every fighter in my opinion. Especially when faced a weapon attack.
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2002 7:03pm
by Ground Fighter
Re: Re: Lung so do Kenpo
Thanx for the explanation. Hopefully economical motion applys to all of us in Kenpo --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is an expansion of Pei Do Shaolin Kenpo, mixed with techniques, concepts, and principles that address reality...
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2002 2:38pm
by chad warner
Re: Lung so do Kenpo
Lung Tsu Do Kenpo is an expansion of Pei Do Shaolin Kenpo, mixed with techniques, concepts, and principles that address reality type fighting situations. It is designed to take your attacker/attackers out with the least amount of effort in the least amount of time....
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2002 8:24am
by Scott Stansell
Lung so do Kenpo
What is lung so do kenpo? Is it american kenpo based or is its base something else? chad warner tiger and dragon style kenpo seattle washington
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 5:20pm
by chad warner
Sunglasses? Anyone?
Hi! Grab one free?? Cool! ~Kelly Enjoy your Holiday! > Hi, > > ** Forward this to your friends before February 15th, 2002 ** > > One of the world largest Sunglasses company is clearing stock. > Get a pair of Sexy Metals Sunglasses model 2002 for free > while stock...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2002 8:47pm
by Kelly T.
Re: Kubotan
Thanks...living in Canada I have to be very careful about the hardware carried...wouldnt want to hurt anyone. My question actually was aimed at using the kubotan to reinforce joint locks, a' la police/riot squad baton styles. Thanks again, look forward to the art...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 11:23pm
by Ian Stevens
Kubotan
Sounds like a good article to submit. You want kubotan techniques mixed with nerve points and joint locks? I do have some joint lock techniques without the use of a kubotan at http://martialarts.mybravenet.com/techniques.htm Just click on the the "street self defe...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 7:54am
by Dragnson
No Subject
Would it be possible for you to post an article on kubotan techniques? Resources on the web are scarce, and I am in quite a remote area. Specifically looking for joint locks and nerve centers... Thanks in advance... Ian Stevens "Walk softly, but carry some ki...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 12:59am
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Re: Essential Elements of an all around fighter
First I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Yo Sato, I am the Soke of the Sato Ryu Ninjutsu style. I saw your post and thought I would add to your views. I have spent many years teaching martial arts. One thing that I have always taught is that the...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2001 9:48pm
by Shadowwater
If it's self defense AND PT that ou want, hmmm ---- what type of karate is that karate school. I'd find out before you make your final decision. I'ts all good though --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am considering studying a martial art mainl...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2001 3:27pm
by Dragnson
f
FLY
Re: America Under Siege
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Terrorists have attacked us on our own soil. What are some of your views on this? Where do we go from here? What should we do about it? Another topic to discu...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2001 8:30pm
by FLY
America Under Siege
Terrorists have attacked us on our own soil. What are some of your views on this? Where do we go from here? What should we do about it? Another topic to discuss is the potential threat of vigilante's attacking Arabic and Islamic American's. Many hotels and conveni...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2001 5:05am
by Dragnson
Re: Re: Essential Elements of an all around fighter
Very true... especially when dealing with all ranges of combat... from stand up fighting all way to grappling, and yes, multiple attackers is also important. Thanks for sharing Ninja Dragnson --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:All around should...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 8:29pm
by Anonymous
Re: Essential Elements of an all around fighter
All around should mean solid basics and an understanding of the principles that guide and enhance the power and speed of natural weapons. Multiple attacks, trapping, grappling, and locking are essential along with keeping oneself in fighting physical condition. N...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2001 8:10pm
by Gbh Ninja
Assistance
Important Message!! Recently, a relative of mine, (a single mother with two children) lost their house and all of their belongings to a fire. They were renting the house and she could not afford renters insurance, so they are basically homeless. Much of the proceed...
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2001 9:30pm
by Dragnson
New Material
HI all... I'm tossing around a few ideas for my next e-book project. Here are a few that I have come up with: defense against muliple attackers, defense against weapons, simple and effective joint locks, street grappling, and even a video or two on a dozen different...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2001 2:35pm
by Dragnson
Warrior Scholar Way
Please feel free to visit the new "Warrior Scholar Way" Forum at http://pub72.ezboard.com/bwarriorscholarway
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2001 8:24pm
by Shinjitsu
Well..... uh... thank you. Glad you liked it... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just wanted to say i enjoyed reading your book..its very informative......useful in many ways....I never knew how important learning self defense could be....but ju...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2001 10:01pm
by Dragnson
j
Jenny
No Subject
Just wanted to say i enjoyed reading your book..its very informative......useful in many ways....I never knew how important learning self defense could be....but just knowing a little about it makes me feel safer....Thanks for allowing me the privlege of reading it.....
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2001 9:19pm
by Jenny
Free Forum powered by Bravenet