Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum

All martial artitists welcome!

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Assistance

Important Message!!

Recently, a relative of mine, (a single mother with two children) lost their house and all of their belongings to a fire. They were renting the house and she could not afford renters insurance, so they are basically homeless. Much of the proceeds from the profits from this website are going to them so they can have food, clothing, and shelter; but it is not enough to help them in the short amount of time frame that they have.

We are asking all of you for donations for any amount that you see fit to help Cynthia, Aaron, and Priscilla get back on their feet. School starts soon for these children and they don't even know what school they'll be going to now. (Aaron barely made it out of the house before the backdraft exploded within the house. The only things he had in his hands when he ran out was the cordless telephone, his karate uniform, and his pinetree kicking shoes. That's a dedicated martial artist.)

If you care to donate to this emergency fund raiser, please make your check or money order out in the name of:

Cynthia Stansell

and make your envelope out to:

Scott Stansell 145 Day Rd. Pollock, LA 71467

I will keep everyone posted as to their situation. When the funds are no longer need, I will take thise notice from the website.

Thank you very much.

Dragnson (Scott Stansell)