Return to Website

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum

All martial artitists welcome!

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kubotan

Sounds like a good article to submit. You want kubotan techniques mixed with nerve points and joint locks? I do have some joint lock techniques without the use of a kubotan at http://martialarts.mybravenet.com/techniques.htm

Just click on the the "street self defense" link at the top and go to the joint lock section.

Meanwhile, I'll see what I can cook up for you on the kubotan techniques involving pressure point and joint locks.

Scott

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Would it be possible for you to post an article on kubotan techniques? Resources on the web are scarce, and I am in quite a remote area. Specifically looking for joint locks and nerve centers... Thanks in advance...

Ian Stevens

"Walk softly, but carry some kind of stick..."

Re: Kubotan

Thanks...living in Canada I have to be very careful about the hardware carried...wouldnt want to hurt anyone. My question actually was aimed at using the kubotan to reinforce joint locks, a' la police/riot squad baton styles. Thanks again, look forward to the article...

Ian Stevens

"walk softly...etc"

Replying to:

Sounds like a good article to submit. You want kubotan techniques mixed with nerve points and joint locks? I do have some joint lock techniques without the use of a kubotan at http://martialarts.mybravenet.com/techniques.htm

Just click on the the "street self defense" link at the top and go to the joint lock section.

Meanwhile, I'll see what I can cook up for you on the kubotan techniques involving pressure point and joint locks.

Scott

Replying to:

Would it be possible for you to post an article on kubotan techniques? Resources on the web are scarce, and I am in quite a remote area. Specifically looking for joint locks and nerve centers... Thanks in advance...

Ian Stevens

"Walk softly, but carry some kind of stick..."