Return to Website

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum

All martial artitists welcome!

Sons of the Dragon Combat Martial Arts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: No Subject

As an experienced fighter, you should know that the law of all probability is foremost in actual combat.

I agree that in actual combat, the arnis would stand more of a chance of dominating over the nunchaku... more of a chance.

In the pictures illustrating the techniques that you speak of on our website, we are trying to say several things here:

1.) Anything is possible in combat... yes even an experienced nunchaku practitioner defeating an escrima weilding man is possible.

2.) The techniques illustrated show what a man CAN do with a pair of "chuks" against a man with a club or a stick of any kind.

On another note: I visited the Dog Brothers website. It's nice to see there are others out there that take their training seriously.

Keep up the good work.

Also, thank you for posting on our forum. We welcome your opinion.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was wondering if the nunchaku vs.escrima technique would hold up in real time. It looks good in theory but then again there are alot of theoratitions out there. I am a nunchaku man and I have tested single and double nunchaku techniques.in real time in the Dog brothers arena against escrima sticks and I feel if I tried the technique shown on your weapons training section, against the level of fighters I spar with they would chew me up and spit me out. This is just one mans opinion but with that said I would also ad that my view is not based on theory, It is based on real contact experiance. Check out www.dogbrothers.com thanks. DOG FIGHTER