The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Catweazle Weekend - Thanks.

Thanks Chris
I echo thanks to Graham Mike and Vince for the location tour - it is not an easy thing to do, I know I have done it myself in the past and I am delighted that the boys have taken this particular burden on their shoulders - AND they do it so well!!!
It was really good to see returning faces from last year. Your enthusiasm is great and we are glad to have you aboard with us. It is always such a boost to get members that want to do all they can to further the club and it's activities and we certainly got one in you and with Jeff who got stuck in straight away helping at the farm on Friday, and giving a magnificent donation to the club on his first visit!!!! It fills me with hope.