The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1,500 Members

The point I am trying to make on this thread with the heading of 1500 members is that we want YOU as a member of the club to contribute by donating. Have you donated anything to the go fund me yet? Have you donated to any of our fundraising projects at all in the past? Videos should not really be needed but I am happy to hear any ideas from anyone as to how to raise funds. But te simple fact is that we would immediately raise £15,000 if everybody including yourself Tony would donate £10 to the fund. THAT is what I want to see. It is quick, it is direct it shows loyalty and commitment, it shows support and dedication to the series and indeed to the Catweazle Fan Club. It shows solidarity and agreement wit what we are trying to do and achieve, and ALL can join in when the event is set. Why don't you put all your 20p's in a jar for a month or two and then send that in or something like that. I personally will be putting a donation in each month from my wages. I will be writing for sponsors I will be phoning emailing, seeing, and talking to people and companies etc. I will be working as hard as I possibly can over the next two years to remember the series and man and indeed people that I have loved since my childhood. I will strive to keep the magic for everyone concerned. If you want the same as I do, to keep these glorious memories alive and keep the people who gave them to us in our hearts and mind then please DONATE first before ANYTHING else. That is the most important thing. Look at yourself first and then you can say, well I have donated, I want it to succeed and I want to help to achieve it. No ideas will be discarded out of hand of course - BUT do the practical thing first THAT alone will encourage others as the fund grows. BIG BIG THANKS to everyone who has donated so far - truly thou art Catweazle's loyal brothers and sisters in magic!