The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Come and have a "frightfully" good time!

Hi Miles, I am sure Carol will reply just as soon as she reads your post, you will be most wellcome it is all taking shape to be a great evening, just a little tip is don't leave booking your room till last minute as they only have a total of 23 rooms in the hotel and already a lot are booked for the overnight on the 22nd, we look forward to seeing you

Town/City Southampton

Thank you Graham,I will book my room asap.Just spent the weekend watching both series of Catweazle again and it was terrific!

Town/City London

Country UK

Funny enough I watched the Tellingbone episode last night always one of my favourites,all the first series episodes are great, but that one always gives me a giggle, very very well written timeless comedy, take care Miles speak soon.

Town/City Southampton

Hello Graham,
Just wanted to check that this is the right hotel? I didn't get a newsletter so am unsure of the venue.
Bookham Grange Hotel

Little Bookham Common, KT23 3HS Bookham
Is that the one?
Many thanks
Best wishes
Miles

Town/City London

Country UK

Hi Miles

Yes that is the right place. Look forward to seeing you next month.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

Hello Miles
Welcome to the club brother! It will be great to see you on the 22nd October. I hope you get your room ok.
We had a good time there in June and I think we will be doing so again!!!
I look forward to meeting you. I am off now to add you to my list. A newsletter will be coming around soon to members about the event.

Hello Carol.
I've booked a room for the 22nd of October.Looking forward to meeting you all then.
Touchwood it will be a great evening!
Kind regards
Miles

Town/City London

Country England