The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Come and have a "frightfully" good time!

We have now got the minimum attendance figures we needed to proceed with the Catweazle Halloween evening. BUT we do want EVERYONE that would like to come along to let us know please. As usual early planning for us is vital and we MUST know the numbers involved as early as we can. It is only 11 weeks away so please help us to give you a good time by getting in touch now rather than the last minute. We don't want to have to turn people away at the last minute because we haven't had time to cater for them.
Please also remember that if you want to stay overnight at the hotel (as some people are) you MUST book your room well in advance.You can get the details from us if you don't know the address or phone number.
So come and have a frightfully good time with us on October 22nd. You'd be batty not too!!

Re: Come and have a "frightfully" good time!

I've booked my room.

It's shaping up to be a brilliant time.

Come and join us. The more the merrier.

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom

sorry, denise and myself cannot get there due to work commitments.

Town/City ROMFORD

Country essex

I gladly like to visit the Catweazle Halloween evening.

Maybe we will have time to play the Catweazle board game...;)

Where can I book my room?

Town/City Kassel

Country Germany

There are still rooms at the Bookham Grange Hotel, but don't leave it till last moment.

Town/City Southampton

Country UK

Hi Jurgen

I think it is wonderful that you are coming over to join us for the Halloween party. The plans for it are coming together for this event and are sounding wonderful.

As Graham said, it is best to book your room immediately for the night of 22nd October before they all get booked up and you will probably need to have a double or twin room as the single ones are all gone.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

Thanks Sue,
thanks Graham,

I have booked the room now.

Indeed it was the last single room...

Town/City Kassel

Country Germany

Hello Jurgen,
I am delighted you would like to come over again. I have left your Catweazle board game with Richard Carpenter as it is he and his company that would have to proceed with it. At the moment they are very busy with the forthcoming film. It may be that after the film they will be looking out for this kind of merchandise to sell. So very good luck with that.
The Halloween evening is going to be quite busy all evening, with quizzes, racing,competitions, eating, dancing etc. etc. so it may not be possible to fit your board game in, the time always goes so quickly as it did in June!

Thank you Carol.
This sounds great!
See you in some weeks...

Town/City Kassel

Country Germany

Hello Carol,
Do you have room for one more for the 22nd of October? If you do, please include me and I can then book my room on line.
Many thanks
Kind regards
Miles

Town/City London

Country UK

Hi Miles, I am sure Carol will reply just as soon as she reads your post, you will be most wellcome it is all taking shape to be a great evening, just a little tip is don't leave booking your room till last minute as they only have a total of 23 rooms in the hotel and already a lot are booked for the overnight on the 22nd, we look forward to seeing you

Town/City Southampton

Thank you Graham,I will book my room asap.Just spent the weekend watching both series of Catweazle again and it was terrific!

Town/City London

Country UK

Funny enough I watched the Tellingbone episode last night always one of my favourites,all the first series episodes are great, but that one always gives me a giggle, very very well written timeless comedy, take care Miles speak soon.

Town/City Southampton

Hello Graham,
Just wanted to check that this is the right hotel? I didn't get a newsletter so am unsure of the venue.
Bookham Grange Hotel

Little Bookham Common, KT23 3HS Bookham
Is that the one?
Many thanks
Best wishes
Miles

Town/City London

Country UK

Hi Miles

Yes that is the right place. Look forward to seeing you next month.

Town/City Fareham

Country Hampshire

Hello Miles
Welcome to the club brother! It will be great to see you on the 22nd October. I hope you get your room ok.
We had a good time there in June and I think we will be doing so again!!!
I look forward to meeting you. I am off now to add you to my list. A newsletter will be coming around soon to members about the event.

Hello Carol.
I've booked a room for the 22nd of October.Looking forward to meeting you all then.
Touchwood it will be a great evening!
Kind regards
Miles

Town/City London

Country England