Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walkerton

K..first of all hanover sucks no doubt.,.. Beginnning of the year they said..o are team wont lose a game?? Um...im pretty sure they are barely 500. But good try anyways. Next Mitch dentinger is lighting up local league...so id shut up about him. Next mike dennie..go **** urself..man u suck

By the sounds of it you play local league too probably for walkerton im guessing, so if you wanna give me your name or jersey number and when we play you i'll have a little talk with ya.. unless your just gonna hide behind your computer? and i'm pretty sure most people know **** well I should be on this team but doesn't bother me just more ice time.

and if you do play rep im sure something can be arranged

that is probably is denniger and he probably will hide behind his computer.. almost gaurentee it is. just keep thinking good thoughts about yourself buddy, go do some meth or something.

so who on the falcons gave the web address to all the nice walkerton players. only so many play school hockey

some people had there msn name as the sites address

Lil ******* who hide behind their computer screen names are not tough by any means thats cowardish