Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walkerton

How will walkerton do without mitch dentinger, he quit the team this week.

Re: Walkerton

ya i heard that he quit to place L.L., he was a great help on the rep team. I heard it was because they had to do off-ice training and the coaches were sending people out strickly to fight.

Walkerton is terrible so is Mitch Dennifag or whatever dont even worry about them they love **** not hockey

i wouldnt even bother lippin mitch his brother might beat u up. mitch himself was on of toughest on midget rep so dont lip him.

mitch quit for the good of the team. he told me that people were complaining to the coaching staff about him not being a team player so he quit so the bickering would stop

Mitch Dentinger was walkertons whole team, until he quit. What are u talkin about

I wouldn't go that far by saying he was there whole team, I watched a few games and ya hes good but 1 player doesnt make a whole team.

Walkerton has tilker in net thats the only reason they have hope in playoffs

Walkerton doesnt need dentiger...he is bad team player. Dentiger quit the team becuase the coach told him to stop hogging the puck and to show some balls out there. Walkerton has the best goaltending team in the league. Tilker and Cameron can carry this team in the playoffs.

I heard Walkerton got worked last night, wasn't at the game but 7-2 not much goaltending there. Maybe they just had a bad game I don't know?

Cameron played net last night . Walkerton defence is the woarst in the league nothing is their goalies fault

jay played good but he was hung out to dry alot

K..first of all hanover sucks no doubt.,.. Beginnning of the year they said..o are team wont lose a game?? Um...im pretty sure they are barely 500. But good try anyways. Next Mitch dentinger is lighting up local league...so id shut up about him. Next mike dennie..go **** urself..man u suck

By the sounds of it you play local league too probably for walkerton im guessing, so if you wanna give me your name or jersey number and when we play you i'll have a little talk with ya.. unless your just gonna hide behind your computer? and i'm pretty sure most people know **** well I should be on this team but doesn't bother me just more ice time.

and if you do play rep im sure something can be arranged

that is probably is denniger and he probably will hide behind his computer.. almost gaurentee it is. just keep thinking good thoughts about yourself buddy, go do some meth or something.

so who on the falcons gave the web address to all the nice walkerton players. only so many play school hockey

some people had there msn name as the sites address

Lil ******* who hide behind their computer screen names are not tough by any means thats cowardish