TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HWA

Dear "Kitten"
I am sorry to hear that you are having such problems with people who want to push you away from the truth!
I believe what Christ says Hold fast to that which you have! Mr. Armstrong was God's apostle, we keep the things he taught and build on them. We keep the holydays, and PC counting from the days of UB. We also believe in no make-up and no birthdays. Have been in the church for 38 years plus. I would be glad to help you with any questions, counseling for baptism and visiting. em or call 219..476-7677

Email: watchwc1700@juno.com

Re: Re: HWA

Greg

You have confused doctrine with the truth. Doctrine is the interpretation of the truth. Truth is not 'what', but 'Who'. Jesus Christ IS the TRUTH (the way and the life). Jesus Christ (The Truth) sets us free. Your beliefs about birthdays, make-up by no means sets us free. You cannot let go of this after all these years! What have they served the people of GOD? Letting go of these does not let us go of Jesus. We OBSERVE the Holy days, not Trust in them, as you appear to, and you hold them as 'Truth'. We Trust in Christ. Your dogmatic fear is if you revise and update your thinking, you are letting go. The chruch of God has Matured since HWA, you should to.

HWA was not an apostle (See my previous post). He was a man of God who didn't have everything right (and who does?).

Not to be harsh, but your post is irresponsible, and Kitten, I hope you are reading this too. Do not get trapped in the 'I am of Paul I am Appolos' syndrome.

Regards
Jim

Email: jpatterson34@hotmail.com

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG