TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Quite right Ken - give us heathen back our festivals!

I really did think the conversation on that subject was funny. However, we followers of Christ didn't create those celebrations. It was the Wolves in sheep's clothing. But, it seems the unclean one was not only able to capture the ignorant sheep, he also deceived some stray hogs as well. The peace of the true Christian is within. It is not through external celabrations and constant pleasure seeking that their happiness comes. But enjoy while it lasts because the LORD will roast the hog and every one that is living like it. Trust me, He won't be eating it. It must be a terrible thing to realize that God gave you a free will to chose to love Him or not, to have a choice. Forjunately, we aren't going to remove those celabrations and really they are still there. We won't need those in the glorious place that the Lord has prepared for us. That type of life is boring and will be even moreso then.

Email: meandmychildren@mail.com

sheep, goats, hogs, what next?

We are going to get through all the animals in Noah's Arc at this rate!

Me, I'm a bit of a mole, I cannot even see that there is a God, so I'm not able to reject or accept him. I
can burrow into poor arguments though and there are lots of them about.

Ron, Ken and others on this forum are rhinos really,they charge at anything that annoys them and are quite unable to change direction.

Q

Email: mgt.harris@btinternet.com

Re: Re: Re: Ground Hog Day / Candlemas

I just wanted to insert some food for thought. Do Jews play foot ball? Legalistically speaking, since the football is made of pig skin, it would mean that it is unclean and therefore off limits for Jews and in the mind of some so called Christians.

Email: meandmychildren@mail.com

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG