Religious Forum At Safis Net

Hello and Welcome! This is a free discussion forum. Visitors may ask and answer any kind of question relating religion. In some cases some questions may be answered by the administrator as to make sure every question is answered. Note: This is only a religious forum and your questions should be related to religion.

Religious Forum At Safis Net
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Yoga Meditation
Hi, There is lot of difference between these. The great thing about yoga is that it can be practiced virtually anywhere. Instead of having to get a gym membership you can purchase your own mat and practice the poses and techniques from your desk. There is a great de...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2024 8:10am
by Jimmy
Culture of Peru
People in Peru speak the Spanish, Aymara, and Quechua languages. The linguistic diversity of Peru is diverse according to a fractionalization scale which for Peru is 0.3358. The followers of Christianity are the religious majority in the country. 77.3% of Peru's popu...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2024 4:04am
by Ray Murphy
Culture of Sweden
People in Sweden speak the Swedish language. The linguistic diversity of Sweden is vaguely diverse according to a fractionalization scale which for Sweden is 0.1968. The followers of Christianity are the religious majority in the country. 85.2% of Sweden's population...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2023 12:07am
by Davis Thompson
General partnerships
A general partnership is a type of legal structure where two or more individuals co-operate or form an association in order to establish a business, for the purpose of making a profit as a group. The incorporation process is also known as company formation. Profits a...
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2023 6:09am
by Natali Cooper
Il Quinto Potere 2013 ITALiAN AC3 DVDRip XviD-T4P3 [aleef957]
Il Quinto Potere 2013 ITALiAN AC3 DVDRip XviD-T4P3 [aleef957] > http://urlin.us/1h7ec Il Quinto Potere 2013 ITALiAN AC3 DVDRip XviD-T4P3 [aleef957], Tout les livres de cuisine b92c5eb40e kat.cr Il Quinto Pote...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 10:02am
by hariuala
Mokubatse Primary School
Mokubatse Primary School > http://urlin.us/0fn6n Mokubatse Primary School, mappe navigon mn65 2013 free 97ffa81d91 Developing essbase applications ebook Moby - Destroyed [Deluxe Edition] (2011) ukf dubstep...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 2:27am
by lashanae
Jogada Siri Belakinalli Mp3 Free Download
Jogada Siri Belakinalli Mp3 Free Download > http://tinyurl.com/n6oufcs Jogada Siri Belakinalli Mp3 Free Download 972c82176d Financial Theory and Corporate Policy (4th Edition).rar  Nexus 2 VST Mac.rar&...
Views: 550   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 9:26pm
by nikoalecx
No Eternal Punishment
There are two principle views among even orthodox Christians about hell. Now of course, the Bible is very clear that the wicked are punished, that there is a lake of fire. On one side you can stack quite a few Scriptures that talk about the wicked being mortal, not...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2012 7:22pm
by Nevlin Hayle
pray for robert
judgment to the MYSTERY, BABYLON visions of lots of things visions of new jerusalem, heavenly sights, thats hollie in new jerusalem, like uh glass city prophecy and visions prophetic prophecy times prophetic prophecy times america's demise...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2008 1:26pm
by pray for bob
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 4:42am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2008 2:10pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Crusader says many people have emailed him that eternal torment is true
I am very pleased to say that many people (just the right number, no more and no less) have also emailed me that they are glad to learn about the evidence that I have posted that a correct (literally not interpretively) translated Bible teaches universal salvation,...
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2008 6:38am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Gary the Crusader says Ray Prinzing is "a messenger from hell." You decide
MY TRIBUTE TO RAY PRINZING Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer for...
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 20, 2008 8:05am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Excellent books on Divine knowledge, for all the levels of spiritual aspirants including scientists
Excellent books on Divine knowledge, for all the levels of spiritual aspirants including scientists and atheist These discourses freely downloadable from the links shown below are the excellent collection of divine discourses of His Holiness Shri Datta Swami, give...
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2008 10:52am
by dattaswami
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - or, Why Gary the Crusader is mistaken
http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm
Views: 523   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2008 3:44pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
salvation out of the lake of fire which is the second death
We should desire to experience the lake of fire if God sees that is what we need. That's how much we can relax in the arms of God's love. It is God’s decretive will (that which MUST occur) that everyone violates His preceptive will (that which they OUGHT to...
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2008 4:56pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 440   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 10, 2007 7:19am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 523   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2007 7:16am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
m
Mister
Good News!
Worldwide Reality... LOGICALLY, sensibly, and reasonably speaking, ONLY the Holy Bible presents the absolute authority from God that requires us all people on earth to understand, obey, and seek the Maker, our Lord otherwise we get eternal punishment and ****at...
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 10, 2007 7:16am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 494   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 5:40am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Ray Prinzing, my hero
Google up Ray Prinzing to read some really great writings During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to love a god who would allow anyone to suffer forever, I would listen to a Ray Prinzing tape while I washed the dishes of my family every day....
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2007 4:35pm
by Rodger Tutt
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2007 4:17pm
by Rodger Tutt
TOILET PAPER
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram People, like Gary the Crusader, who want to retain some of the glory for their trusting in Jesus for their salvation, will regard this writing as what Gary has called “toilet paper” on several Bravenet forums. O...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2007 3:35pm
by Rodger Tutt
To any member or surfer of this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it....
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2007 5:48am
by Rodger Tutt
The eternal torment denominations are the WORST of all the false cults!
Many people risked their lives trying to escape from behind the iron curtain into a democratic country. Nobody tried to “escape” into the Soviet Union. In the same way, the testimonies on my forum at http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/ and on the TE...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2007 5:47am
by Rodger Tutt
"My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars."
“My Greek scholars are more reliable than your Greek scholars.” The debate between people who believe that the Bible teaches “eternal torment,” and the people who believe that the Bible teaches “kolasis aionion” which means age-...
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2007 5:50am
by Rodger Tutt
info and FAQ in support of the Bible teaching universal salvation
Information, and frequently asked questions in support of a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaching universal salvation, http://www.tentmaker.org/bloglinks.htm copy and paste into address bar if necessary
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2007 5:49am
by Rodger Tutt
Here's what's going to happen now
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Views: 492   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2007 7:54am
by Rodger Tutt
Why Do People Go To Hell
Most believe it is because of sin. But this is not so. People go to hell because of unbelief. There are two issues here. 1. Christ has paid (past tense) for all sin, for all men for all time. This is evident for the scripture says, Heb 10:10 By the which...
Views: 790   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 12:32pm
by Rodger Tutt
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 442   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 6, 2007 4:59am
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2007 4:57am
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2007 4:56am
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2007 4:55am
by Rodger Tutt
k
KORINA
END TIMES SHORT "MOVIE-MESSAGE" FROM THE CHERUBIC ORDER OF ANGELS
The following message is for ALL people. Your group is NOT being singled out due to its beliefs. The hourglass is nearly empty. The culmination of End Times is upon us and the Great Tribulation is just around the corner. There are a total of TWO things that y...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2007 10:41am
by KORINA
The whole world is the kingdom of God
The whole world is the kingdom of God You must realize that the whole world is the kingdom of God as stated by Jesus. Any injustice will be punished by Him and you need not worry about it. Your view of the punishment is revenge but His view of punishment is to tra...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 8:59am
by dattaswami
Meaning of 'Son of God' as told by Jesus
Meaning of 'Son of God' as told by Jesus Jesus claimed Himself as the son of God. In fact any human incarnation is son of God. If the human incarnations are sons of God, what about the other human beings in the creation? They are daughters of God. What is the diff...
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2006 8:58am
by dattaswami
Why Mohammed told He was the last prophet?
Why Mohammed told He was the last prophet? Rohit: Swami! In Quran, it is stated that Mohammed is not father of any one. Further it is stated there that He is the last Prophet sent by God. What is the inner meaning of this, if this verse is gen...
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 11:47pm
by dattaswami
God-Subjective & Objective view points
God-Subjective & Objective view points This entire Universe is objective because the Creator is the subject and the Creation is the object. Any item in the Creation is also object. The human body is the most convenient object. Through such human body only the Lord...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 11:43pm
by dattaswami
d
drew22
maitreya the eternal divine path
the messiah is maitreya. The Greatest Sign unites all religion. without going to the main website you can view the Greatest Sign if you search Mission of Maitreya the Eternal Divine Path (this is a visual thing as the Greatest Sign is a yantra)
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 11:18pm
by dattaswami
What is the importance of Jnana Yoga for attaining the salvation?
What is the importance of Jnana Yoga for attaining the salvation? ------------- Jnana Yoga means recognition of the Lord in human form in your human generation. Such recognition can be misled by several factors of ignorance. The real diamond is mixed with sever...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 11:16pm
by dattaswami
God and salvation are right here
God and salvation are right here The Lord appears as a human incarnation in order to make Himself available to our direct perception. Thus He satisfies the Vedic statement 'yat sak?at aparok?at brahma, which means that the Lord is available to direct perception ri...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:53am
by dattaswami
Oh blind bull!!!
Oh blind bull!!! Sadhana means attaining the grace of the Lord in human form by serving Him. Upasana is attaining something, which is very much near and similar to the Lord. In Upasana you cannot serve the Lord. Upa means near. Asana means attainment. In Upas...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:52am
by dattaswami
Suicide!!!
Suicide!!! This human life is very rare. Next human birth is still rare. The ignorance of real aim of the life leads to thoughts of suicide due to tensions created in this unreal drama. Will any body kill himself or herself really on the stage while acting a drama...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:52am
by dattaswami
Science and God
Science and God Science has developed tremendously and faculty of logic improved a lot. People used to reject the existence of an unimaginable item. They refused God, who is unimaginable. But today in Science, Heisenberg proves the existence of uncertainty or unim...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:50am
by dattaswami
realize the main aim of this human life
realize the main aim of this human life I once again tell you to realize the main aim of this human life and forget the insult in the side activity. For a student the education is the main activity and he should be upset if he fails in the unit tests. But, he sho...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
by dattaswami
The entire World is not Unreal
The entire World is not Unreal Do not worry about the sins of your close family members. Tell them once and help them in the analysis. Do not hate them and resist their side attractions. Resistance will only increase the attraction. You are promoting it indirectly...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
by dattaswami
The main aim of life
The main aim of life You are admitted in the college and your main aim is to get the degree. If you fail in the exams your main aim is upset, therefore, you should not get tension. Similarly you should have tension if the main aim of the human life i.e., to achiev...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:49am
by dattaswami
Sex and Love
Sex and Love The gross body is inert and is like a cloth of the soul. Sex is the momentary happiness that is experienced by the physical touch of the two inert gross bodies. People use the word ‘love’ for sex. Love is the quality of subtle body (the in...
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:49am
by dattaswami
Energetic Form of Lord Vs Human form of Lord
Energetic Form of Lord Vs Human form of Lord The most important essence of the life history of Hanuman is meeting Rama, who was the then human incarnation of His generation. Hanuman was waiting to meet the human incarnation on the instruction of His mother and sev...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 8:48am
by dattaswami
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 4:46pm
by Rodger Tutt
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet