Our Lady of Loreto

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Our Lady of Loreto
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class of 67!

Hey Class of 67! Anybody out there...

Re: Class of 67!

Denise,

How are you doing. It's been many years since I saw you. The last time, I believe, was at a funeral. How are you doing?

Dennis

Hi Dennis, I'm alive and well and living in New Hyde Park. Are you still in Texas? That was last I knew of you. I one day stumbled upon your photo albums online and you are QUITE the artist. OMG...beautiful shots, majestic and regal and all that from a guy from Brooklyn!

Ah, but I was born in the Bronx.

Happy to hear you are well. I think the last time was at Robert's funeral. I also met your husband there who worked with my brother Nicky on the Sanitation Dept. Happy you like my photos. Photography is a big passion of mine.

Born in the Bronx, but where did you grow up??? Your Photography is museum quality, phenomenal talent. You've been blessed...and so lucky to live your passion. You're right about Robert's funeral. I remember that. I think it was early 2000's. There's been a lot of water under my bridge since then. Haven't seen your sis in a few years. I'm sure I will be seeing her next month at my niece's daughter's communion. You always come up in the conversation, you are our common bond. Good to hear from you!

Do you have a sister name Lucy? I believe we were in 4th grade together.